Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2010 Major League Baseball Thread

StillUnknown

The Rangers win! THEEEE EEE EEEEE RANGERS WIN!!!!

Walkoff hit against Rivera! That is the second time in less than a week that a Texas opponent has intentionally walked a guy to get to David Murphy. The A's did it and he made them pay. The Yankees did it and he made them pay!

Good to see a rivalry brewing with the Cardinals and Reds. Definitely good for baseball so we can get away from the Red Sox/Yankees.

Lmao there is no rivalry between the two

It'll fade away after next year, in fact before Phillips made his ignorant comments there was no rivalry between the two teams

Meanwhile true rivalries like Cards Cubs, Red Sox Yankees, Giants Dodgers etc...those are true rivalries

He didn't nearly lose, he was up 1 when he gave up that triple to Andrus.

The guy is clearly one of the best closers of all time and today was further proof

Nearly blew the save is what I meant.

blame that one on me rp. i didn't start watching that game until the 8th...

ok! :mad:

I do have to ask, who is your favorite baseball team...because i just found out you are a closet skins fan...you could be a closet Phils fan?

Joining the good side soon???

haha I'm not a Skins fan anymore!! :pfft:

My favorite baseball team is the Rangers, no doubt. I will always hold my local teams higher than the others. But the Braves are #2. I'm just one of the many people that got hooked to the team at an early age via TBS.

haha I'm not a Skins fan anymore!! :pfft:

My favorite baseball team is the Rangers, no doubt. I will always hold my local teams higher than the others. But the Braves are #2. I'm just one of the many people that got hooked to the team at an early age via TBS.

Just like my cousin! That **** is a few years older than me, and when the phil's home games were only on Prism, he became a Braves fan cause he can see all of the Braves games.

I respect the Rangers...not because I always draft a few of them, just because Nolan Ryan makes the pitchers pitch...and not B!tch about how many innings they threw.