Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ethan Albright - Old Madden Rating Rant

doctorshockalu

Wow that is old and has been posted here many times. It seems like it is posted here a couple of times every year with the OP saying "I never seen this before" and search? what's a search? I don't know why but it grinds my gears!

There is a very simple solution to this. Don't open the thread.

Gotta love thread crashers. Who cares if it was posted before? I read it way back when it first came about and had since forgot about it. I just read it again and its just as funny as before. Still laughing my arse off. Funny read. We should signed EA to a lifetime contract just for that rant, especially the part about the kick return rating! Classic.

Wow that is old and has been posted here many times. It seems like it is posted here a couple of times every year with the OP saying "I never seen this before" and search? what's a search? I don't know why but it grinds my gears!

First, I never said "I never seen this before". I said I have not seen it in a long time.

Second, if you've seen it before and are going to whine like a little girl about it, DONT OPEN THE THREAD.

Third, how would you know to search for something you've never seen before? So for everyone that has NOT seen this before, I'm glad you enjoyed and I apologize for the old man trying to ruining it with his terrible logic.

Classic.

Honestly, this should go into the Redskins HoF. It really is hilarious. I laugh like crazy every time I get to the part about he and Rod Smart, not being able to walk through his living room, and brushing his teeth with ****.

:ols:

Archived