Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ethan Albright - Old Madden Rating Rant

doctorshockalu

How exactly would someone search for this article if they had never heard of it before?

:wtf:

This is a very large and active community, with sweeping media coverage and up-to-the-minute updates. More than likely, most news/information has already been posted and is the subject of discussion in existing threads. Most current and relevant topics usually have any number of variations active in threads at any given time. If you wish to discuss that topic, you are encouraged to do so in one of those existing threads.

Still a funny read thanks for the pseudo-bump

Yeah, there's probably a thread about this, but you're right, it's one of the funniest things I've ever read. When I first read it I was laughing so hard I was crying and weezing, like one of those old man trying to breathe weezes.

Freakin' hilarious.

Yeah, there's probably a thread about this, but you're right, it's one of the funniest things I've ever read. When I first read it I was laughing so hard I was crying and weezing, like one of those old man trying to breathe weezes.

Freakin' hilarious.

Probably more than one. I don't mind it being brought up again, it allows those who weren't exposed to such genius in the past to catch up on this nugget.

Archived