Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Mariska Hargitay: Extremely Hot, or Just Decent?

McD5

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I think shes gotten hotter as she has gotten older personally. Definitely a MILF
Agreed.

I watch all of the Law & Orders pretty often, and she went through a phase with this really, really short haircut that didn't suit her very well.

The past couple of seasons she's picked it up again and looks better than ever I think.

I don't know that she's extremely hot, but she's definitely very attractive.

Anyone that finds her "extremely hot" probably needs to get out more.

It just depends really. The response will probably vary based on the age of the voter.

For her age.....she is pretty hard to beat.

Incredibly intelligent too.....and makes over $400k per episode. The highest paid female in any drama on tv.

Sure....she was hotter ten years ago......but she is pretty fine.

I would do her, if the propper dating rituals were met. I couldnt just have rampant sex with her with the risk that she might have my child till I could determine she is a good mother. She has a pretty wrapper, but I have no knowledge of her nuget.

That's quite the, um, robotic reply to a thread like this.

Incredibly intelligent too.....and makes over $400k per episode. The highest paid female in any drama on tv.

That's a good point. My friends and I have bonus points for career/income. For example 1-10 in looks, then add 1-5 for career/income, and 1-5 for other beneficial factors. We also have a negative 1-5 for gold digging and another 1-5 for life destroying habits.

Your girl here looks like a 6-7 on looks and makes 2-3 on career/income. Got yourself a solid 9-10 before an negatives. If she happens to be a skins fan that loves beer and thinks men should be left alone often so they can go about their business... WINNER!

... yes we over think **** while bored at business seminars.

That's a good point. My friends and I have bonus points for career/income. For example 1-10 in looks, then add 1-5 for career/income, and 1-5 for other beneficial factors. We also have a negative 1-5 for gold digging and another 1-5 for life destroying habits.

Your girl here looks like a 6-7 on looks and makes 2-3 on career/income. Got yourself a solid 9-10 before an negatives. If she happens to be a skins fan that loves beer and thinks men should be left alone often so they can go about their business... WINNER!

... yes we over think **** while bored at business seminars.

:ols: These are all important factors.

I remember when people thought the cast of Seinfeld, making $100k per episode was incredible.

When you take her age into consideration, she is in a rare category.

Okay, that's hilarious.

But Mariska makes $400,000 PER episode and she's only a 2-3 on income??? I want to live in your world! lol

As for Mariska, I've always really, really liked her. I think she's gorgeous in a cute/friendly type of way. Alana is gorgeous too, but more in an exotic type of way. And yes, I know this thread is for guys, but I love Law and Order and both those actresses.

Archived