Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Super Bowl GameDay Thread

ACW

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

So you had power at 4:44 AM? And woke up at 4:44 AM to start this thread? Lol

Anyway I'm just glad I will be able to watch the Super Bowl today. The power was out all day yesterday and I was worried that the power wouldn't come on in time for the Super Bowl. So now I'll be able to watch the SB LIVE just like everyone else

I dunno.........that "whodat" chant is really annoying. I'd rather not hear it again. Go Colts!

THANK YOU! I hate that stupid thing. If there were no other reasons (and there are other reasons) I would want them to lose just because of that.

As it is, I hope that this will be the first SB to go into overtime. And I hope that the game is won on the first possession. That will give everyone something to talk about during the offseason. :silly: If you thought Colts/Bolts from last year was something, just think of how crazy it would get for the SB.

I am neutral in this SB

I just want to see a good game, whether it's 20-17 or 17-14 or 35-28 , as long as the score remains close and competitive I'm happy

To be honest I would love for the Colts to win but I won't be as angry as I was in 2007-08 should Saints win

Reggie Bush could very well be the MVP in my opinion. I can see him doing big things in the return game.
Yes he could do it but would require a monster day out of the backfield and in the return game.

I'd love to see a Saint defender like Will Smith get it for disrupting Manning all day.

Archived