Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post Gazette: Skins to interview strength & conditioning coach.

RWJ

Great links Jim Bob. All of those I recommend people watch,but especially from Pt.5 on. Pt.8 at the beginning is awesome because of the names he uses and his attitude with it. Great stuff. I'm almost on Pt. 9. Happy to say I'm learning some stuff from him and I like his style. This is great stuff.

http://www.pittsburghpanthers.com/sports/m-footbl/strength-conditioning.html

•Coach Morris and Coach Smith know that they are training football players, not Olympic weightlifters, powerlifters, strongmen, or track and field athletes. For this reason, the training program does not interfere with the athletes' process of developing mastery of their sport by challenging them to develop mastery of another unrelated and highly demanding sport. Nor does the training program require that the sportsmen perform exercises that present unnecessary and unwise structural stress.

•There are no exercises that may be performed with barbells or dumbbells that directly correspond to the attainment of sport mastery of football players. If the opposite were true then one might observe Hall of Fame inductees attributing a great deal of their sporting success towards their mastery of this exercise and that exercise. The reality, however, is that we have not, nor will we ever witness masters of the sport of football attribute their success to the performance of particular weight room exercises.

He said no right?

This is from the League Source (aka JSteelz) in another thread:

"Buddy Morris said no back on 1/29"

so I guess that would indicate that he is not coming here...hopefully Dan can blow him away with the monies, otherwise we have to look elsewhere.

This is from the League Source (aka JSteelz) in another thread:

"Buddy Morris said no back on 1/29"

so I guess that would indicate that he is not coming here...hopefully Dan can blow him away with the monies, otherwise we have to look elsewhere.

I heard through the grapevine that Snyder met with two possible candidates for the Strength and Conditioning coaching spot. This photo of the candidates leaked out and I gotta tell you, I recoginized them instantly and was pretty excited about it....

hans_franz.jpg

Archived