Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hogs Haven - Middle East Reacts To Redskins Hiring of Mike Shanahan (Video)

HapHaszard

very funny!!! the only sad part is that i speak arabic and understood what the actual story was. its sad how our brothers and sisters in islam are struggling in gaza and palestine. but anywyz kudos to whoever made the subtitles.

very funny!!! the only sad part is that i speak arabic and understood what the actual story was. its sad how our brothers and sisters in islam are struggling in gaza and palestine. but anywyz kudos to whoever made the subtitles.

Man I guess if you can laugh at it anyone else should be able to. I really didn't find it funny though.

Using a clip from a Hitler "movie" is one thing. Using real footage of folks, idk. I guess I woke up without my sense of humor chip today.

Man I guess if you can laugh at it anyone else should be able to. I really didn't find it funny though.

Using a clip from a Hitler "movie" is one thing. Using real footage of folks, idk. I guess I woke up without my sense of humor chip today.

yea I agree with you. I was more amused at the content of the subtitles as they related to our season rather than the actual story. But anyways, i hope we wont have to use other people's misfortunes to illustrate our frustrations on how our season went.

Pretty Funny! I like the Hitler ones better. Someone should make one of those about the new coach!

The Hitler ones are pretty played out, IMO. The first couple were funny, but since the novelty wore off, it's much harder to make a funny one now. Again, just my opinion.

Archived