Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bama RB Mark Ingram...I wish he was coming out this year.

armyofme

I hardly ever post on this board, couldn't pass this one up though. Mark Ingram is a great combination of speed, power, and incredible balance. I've never seen a college back break tackles and continue on like he can (I'm 27). Kinda glad he's not coming out this year. Maybe we can make a play for him in 2011.

I hardly ever post on this board, couldn't pass this one up though. Mark Ingram is a great combination of speed, power, and incredible balance. I've never seen a college back break tackles and continue on like he can (I'm 27). Kinda glad he's not coming out this year. Maybe we can make a play for him in 2011.

I like him, But 4 is a little high, Unless you breaking records or bring something new to the position you not top 5, only RB's last couple years worth getting picked top 5 were Bush and McFadden even if they haven't panned out completely

Uh, AP hasn't been in the league very long and he doesn't run through tackles like Ingram. He's physical, but not that physical.

AP is definitely a very physical runner, but I think the thing that makes him so dangerous is how amazing his vision is and his cutting ability even when there is very little space to do so. Ingram is a great RB but I'm not sure he is as good as AP was.

I'll tell you the Alabama player that has caught my eye - the guy named M. Johnson who plays LG. Dude looks really good. He'll pancake a Texas defender on one play, than on the next, flow straight from a quick double-team right to the second level where he takes out another defender.

Keep an eye on him. I don't know his first name and am generally unfamiliar with Alabama, but this guy looks pretty good.

And, oh yeah, the Alabama QB is terrible. He may be undefeated since middle school, but it's clear Alabama doesn't rely on him at all. And for good reason :).

You obviously aren't familiar with Shanahan's philosophy. HE NEVER DRAFTS RB IN THE 1ST ROUND.

How long was he in control of the draft?

His Philosphy?:hysterical:

Was there a RB worth drafting in the first round when he picked?

Was Portis drafted in the 2nd round?

Archived