Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bama RB Mark Ingram...I wish he was coming out this year.

armyofme

Really they should not allow threads to be made under say 50 charcters or we could have 32 seperate threads just like this simply fill in name of potential 1st round draft pick all drafts ideas that dont bring something new to the table need to be filed under 1 heading

I wish that Jake Long, Joe Thomas, Ryan Clady and Mike Oher could reenter the draft this year.

Of course wishing doesn't make it so... so it's kind of pointless to make threads about wishes.

P.S. I wish I could hit the Powerball.

OLS.

AD doesn't break tackles... he breaks people.

No he doesn't. He's a physical player, but he's nothing like Gerhart or Ingram.

He's more like Chris Johnson, where his physical play isn't legendary, but its good enough to take him over the top of just being a very good RB.

You should be comparing Ingrams game to MJD of JAX.

And for those that think we already have a stable of small backs, we don't have anyone in our stable that can reach the edge with any speed and power. Ingram brings speed.

For those saying it might be too early to take a RB. When approaching the draft, it's never to early to fill a need on your team. We need a RB and I'm aware of some great late round RBs that we could take. But none of them are going to have the power/speed/versatility combo that Ingram brings.

I would take Ingram at No. 4 if we solidified our line issues in FA...however highly unlikely.

];7201592']OLS.

No he doesn't. He's a physical player' date=' but he's nothing like Gerhart or Ingram.

He's more like Chris Johnson, where his physical play isn't legendary, but its good enough to take him over the top of just being a very good RB.[/quote']

257myrs.gif

2ykxohk.jpg

bet3l3.gif

How's that?

You should be comparing Ingrams game to MJD of JAX.

And for those that think we already have a stable of small backs, we don't have anyone in our stable that can reach the edge with any speed and power. Ingram brings speed.

For those saying it might be too early to take a RB. When approaching the draft, it's never to early to fill a need on your team. We need a RB and I'm aware of some great late round RBs that we could take. But none of them are going to have the power/speed/versatility combo that Ingram brings.

I would take Ingram at No. 4 if we solidified our line issues in FA...however highly unlikely.

What do Chris Johnson, Jones-Drew and Frank Gore all have in common?

They will be doing the exact same thing you will be this weekend: Watching the playoffs from home.

Archived