Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Portis versus Arenas

Burgold

Arenas did us all a favor. Portis is trying to help us out.

Portis better get motivated or he'll be in Seattle or some good awful waste away city.

I want him gone.

Yes he did! The wiz should be able to break contract now, or in the near future, and get rid of such an overpaid load.

I think I've covered everything throughout my other post in this thread.

He had an illegal gun. I dont know what you dont understand about that. Stop tryn to play devils advocate and look at the clear facts. HE HAD AN ILLEGAL GUN!!!!!!

Awww pookie, its o.k. you dont have to yell. I know reading and comprehension is not your friend. I will certainly oblige and type it much slower for you.

I

asked

about

the

physical

evidence!

I sure do hope you understand now that Im not the devils advocate, Im simply suggesting that if he retracts his statements not made under oath the prosecution may have a weak case since the PO PO was not originally contacted. If the cops were contacted and the guns were collected then I have no argument at all. I sure hope you get what Im saying there pal.

Kiss Kiss

Awww pookie, its o.k. you dont have to yell. I know reading and comprehension is not your friend. I will certainly oblige and type it much slower for you.

I

asked

about

the

physical

evidence!

I sure do hope you understand now that Im not the devils advocate, Im simply suggesting that if he retracts his statements not made under oath the prosecution may have a weak case since the PO PO was not originally contacted. If the cops were contacted and the guns were collected then I have no argument at all. I sure hope you get what Im saying there pal.

Kiss Kiss

Ur an idiot. I'lll tell u what. Go do some research on what ur talking about. Then come back and talk to me. Obviously u have no clue what happened or whats going on. I'm just tryn to education u on the situation. Do some research then get back at me.

Ur an idiot. I'lll tell u what. Go do some research on what ur talking about. Then come back and talk to me. Obviously u have no clue what happened or whats going on. I'm just tryn to education u on the situation. Do some research then get back at me.

Im an idiot?

I'll=I'lll

You=U

youre=ur

trying=tryn

Im just tyrn to EDUCATION (LOL) u on the situation. Well I really dont know what to say about that sentence.

Yea pal, Im the idiot.

Thats all u got. Correcting my grammar on a message board. You got me now.:doh:

Ah youre right. Kind of weak but so is calling somebody an idiot under the protection of anonymity. So for that Im sorry.

I think you just missed my entire point. All I was saying is no statement was made under oath and no guns were taken by the cops. If Im wrong then like I said before I have no argument. We obviously have a difference of opinions concerning the legal system and the process leading to a conviction. You may possibly know much more about it than me. If you do, you sure didnt do a good job proving it to me. LOL

Chill dude, its all good.

Ah youre right. Kind of weak but so is calling somebody an idiot under the protection of anonymity. So for that Im sorry.

I think you just missed my entire point. All I was saying is no statement was made under oath and no guns were taken by the cops. If Im wrong then like I said before I have no argument. We obviously have a difference of opinions concerning the legal system and the process leading to a conviction. You may possibly know much more about it than me. If you do, you sure didnt do a good job proving it to me. LOL

Chill dude, its all good.

I got your point. Its all good.

Chill out guys. This is a ridiculous fight your having.

We'll find out the answer soon enough. I highly doubt that Arenas will even attempt the defense you are advocating as it would be unlikely to work and more would result in harsher sentencing. Regardless, insulting each other is a waste of time.

Ah, my chastising comes too late. Glad you guys settled it.

I agree with ya, Des. Portis is Iverson (I thought that thread deserved more play), never thought Arenas would become Plaxico.

I don't think its that serious....America is turning into a bunch of ******. First the NFL wants to turn the game to flag football. Now everybody treats athletes with a gun like a soldier that caused treason.

Many of the people criticizing him probably have a plethora of guns in their house used for shooting the **** out of innocent animals and hanging it on their walls.

Dude, this is about breaking the law. He had 4 guns in the team lockerroom (against the law) without a guns license (against the law) blocks away from the capital building (absolutely against the law). We know he's a clown, but this is a whole nother level of retarded (which he isn't taking seriously) and they're going to throw the book at him for this. Gil isn't a thug, he's a f'n idiot.

Archived