Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Draft websites

tml6157

Look at last years mock drafts on all these sites. See who they had us picking. See who we picked. Rinse, repeat.

I guess they are good time wasters.

The site I linked doesn't have a mock. I agree that they are useless. I think the OP is more interested in learning about the players than where they are expected to be drafted. Of course, as we get closer to draft day, the two become more intertwined.

Look at last years mock drafts on all these sites. See who they had us picking. See who we picked. Rinse, repeat.

I guess they are good time wasters.

I could care less about what the mocks say. I look for overall player profile reviews and forums.

Check out www.drafttek.com

The content is getting better every year and there is a 5 round mock up already. We roll out a new mock every week as opposed to once or twice a month. (yes I cover the Skins and the NFC East for them so this is a shameless plug haha...though I have been on ES for several years).

Stats on players, what players to watch in bowl games, updated mocks whenever players declare for the draft or go back to school. There is even a simulator where you can input the needs of the Skins or any other team and run your own mock draft.

Take a look and let me know if you have any questions.

nfldraftcountdown.com is my favorite, but they don't update their mock draft very often. About once a month this time of year, and a little more frequently as we get closer to draft day.

walterfootball.com is good, and they update their mock draft regularly, sometimes several times per week.

What websites do you guys use for draft and player info. I know about draftcountdown because thats what I use Im just wondering if there are better ones out there.

People have already mentioned some good ones.

NFL.com isn't a draft site per se but they have good scouts and college analysts like Gil Brandt, Mayock, Davis they also have a draft page.

http://74.125.93.132/search?q=cache:FT4QlszlZeoJ:www.nfl.com/draft+nfl.com+draft&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Another site i like that has reliable ranking but doesn't give the full info unless you pay is:

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/players.php?genpos=QB&draftyear=2010&sortby=tsxpos&order=ASC

Just to let you know - Your link above is a Google cached paged from last year draft and not this year.

Quite right; but if you actually looked at the page you would find information on the 2010 draft like below and as the combine nears they'll post more info.

c_mccoy_090105_SPOT.jpg

Top college senior quarterback prospects

The quarterback position is the ultimate team need, and Texas' Colt McCoy -- now a four-year starter -- is one of the best prospects for the 2010 draft.

The content is getting better every year and there is a 5 round mock up already. We roll out a new mock every week as opposed to once or twice a month. (yes I cover the Skins and the NFC East for them so this is a shameless plug haha...though I have been on ES for several years).

Stats on players, what players to watch in bowl games, updated mocks whenever players declare for the draft or go back to school. There is even a simulator where you can input the needs of the Skins or any other team and run your own mock draft.

Ive never seen that sight before, but it's pretty good. Im not crazy about Bradford, but other than that, I like our choices here. However, I might flirt with Noel Devine before taking McKnight. That guy is fa-ast

Interesting in that they have Bruce Campbell falling to us in the second round. I thought he was a legitimate 1st rounder.

I'm trying my best to not sound rude, but I sincerely dislike that website.

Their mock drafts are laughable. Instead of predicting what they think will happen, they pick who they think should go where, which isn't a mock draft at all.

I like their coverage, but that site offers no insight or analysis that makes any sense.

Archived