Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Revenge movies

halter91

The Princess Bride..

One of the best revenge story lines ever.. Brilliant in it's simplicity and obvious with it's rage.

I AM INDIGO MONTOYA!! You killed my father prepare to die!

Uh, that's "Inigo".

And yeah, I'd have to go with Kill Bill. It's the central point of the entire film, and she pursues it unmercifully. Even at the end, when she could let it all go and attain the life she had lost... she can't. The revenge itself has become the goal and she can't bring herself to let that go.

I think V for Vendetta counts. Kill Bill absolutely does.

I'm surprised no one mentioned Taken. Maybe that's just more of a rescue flick...but...no one can deny the badassness.

Anyways, if you want a revenge movie...look no further than Oldboy. That is one crazy Korean movie that will mess with your head. But there's a lot more in the kung fu genre that I could mention, but it'd be almost pointless considering revenge is the bread and butter of the kung fu genre.

I think V for Vendetta counts. Kill Bill absolutely does.

I'm surprised no one mentioned Taken. Maybe that's just more of a rescue flick...but...no one can deny the badassness.

Anyways, if you want a revenge movie...look no further than Oldboy. That is one crazy Korean movie that will mess with your head. But there's a lot more in the kung fu genre that I could mention, but it'd be almost pointless considering revenge is the bread and butter of the kung fu genre.

taken has, indeed, been mentioned.

I've got three (4) to add.........Let me see if they pass muster

Tombstone......"You tell him I'MMM coming....and HELLL is coming with Me. You hear?.....HELLLLLLL is coming with Me!!!!!!"

Sparticus

Dune (the SYFY mini series NOT the movie)

Oh

How about Wraith on Khan?......"He tasks me! He tasks me, and I shall have him! I'll chase him round the Moons of Nibia, and round the Antares Maelstrom, and round perdition's flames before I give him up! Prepare to alter course!"....ripped from Moby Dick

Archived