Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Could this be the Holy Grail of Redskins Memorabilia?

washogskinz

Wow, look at these names:

erry Allen, Willie Banks, Mike Bass, Gary Beban, Frank Bosch, Mike Bragg, Larry Brown, Tom Brown, Leo Carroll, Dennis Crane, Dave Crossan, John Didion, Henry Dyer, Pat Fischer, Chris Hanburger, Charlie Harraway, Rickie Harris, Len Hauss, John Hoffman, Sam Huff, Sonny Jurgensen, Carl Kammerer, Curt Knight, Dave Kopay, Bob Long, Marlin McKeever, Clark Miller, Spain Musgrove, Jim Norton, Brig Owens, Vince Promuto, Pat Richter, Walter Roberts, Walt Rock, Tom Roussel, Joe Rutgens, Frank Ryan, Ray Schoenke, Jim Snowden, Charley Taylor, Ted Vactor, Bob Wade, and Vince Lombardi.

Wow. I didnt know that Dave Kopay played for the Skins. I remember him because he was the first gay NFL player to come out.

He was on an Outside the Lines special on ESPN and admitted to an affair with Skins TE Jerry Smith. Claimed that Smith was the aggressor and his first love. As most of you know, Smith later died of AIDS. Kopay also stated that the Skins assistant GM at the time later came out as well...but don't remember who that was. (search found that the GM was David Slattery)

Sure did not know that they were teammates on the Skins.

Sorry for the detour...back to the Holy Grail!

I got a signed Dec 3 1950 sammy baugh program for steelers redskins game.

it says 25cents on it.

I can top that. I've got Dolphin Don McNeal's broken fingernail from Superbowl XVII. My brother and I retreived it from the far side hash mark near the fourty yard line at the Rose Bowl.

But seriously, I'd like to find out what happened to Baugh's 1948 Packard woodie that was presented to him on "Sammy Baugh Day". He reportedly wrecked it shortly after.

I would say there would be 2 footballs more valuable on the "Redskin Fan Open Market"...

The football that Daryl Grant picked off in the NFC Championship Game vs Dallas or Riggin's TD in SB 17.

Art Monk's record breaker vs Denver possibly

I dunno that mustard bottle had it not be a fake would be more valuable

Archived