Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poke fans read here NOW!

bubba9497

I am just happy Miles Austin continues to shine. Can't wait to see him in the Pro Bowl (hopefully Super bowl as well) this year :)

I feel you, dude. I enjoy the probowl because it's the only bowl that any of our players will most likely ever get the chance to be a part of............... well, you know aside from the one jim zorn smoked before the game last night.

Only because you asked me so nicely, tr1.

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=312619

How must you feel right now? More evidence that you don't post your true thoughts but only what you can say in the heat of the argument to change the subject.

WB, here's the WHOLE quote:

The Saints came out flat, and haven't looked good the last few weeks.

The pukes are a desperate team...and, nearly choked this game away.

WB, you're too funny. You need to worry about SF, Denver and the pukes.

I thought you guys were going to coast to the division title...

I doubt you beat the pukes...you don't have a physical team...and, McNabb is due for a couple of stinkers.

Here's evidence that I've given your team credit, in fact, picked them to win the division, and you carve my post to make your point. :rolleyes:

Man, you're a fraud.

BTW, are you back on the Eagles' bandwagon now that it looks like they're going to the playoffs?

Fair weather, quitter fans are so fickle.

:rotflmao:

oh please, to me and you and thousand of others here at ES, we love this, he will poo poo it and change the topic and never EVER address this post.

Nice find Westy...now find that post of his where he said the skins play well vs the NFCE unlike the Cowboys...hahahaha 0-6 .......its official, TR1 is a huge Jinx........I love it

oops.

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Thats the last we'll see of you know who in this thread unless he simply decides to ignore this. I expect a new negative Eagles/Cowboys thread will be started within 24 hours to take the attention off of this one.

See my post above, and don't you all feel like idiots relying on WB like that.

I'll wait for the apologies.

I guess the Pokes don't go 8-8 and miss the playoffs this year? No?

:D

Every now and then a blind pig roots and acorn.

BTW, I'm loving that Wade will stay around for a couple of more years...doesn't that make you feel good, too?

Dallas looks very good.

I'm not sure if they look Vikings or Saints good, but they look good.

The Saints D looks like they are sick of Gregg Williams already, so maybe the cowgirls can do something.

And that Miles Austin is a star. I wish we had him.

So to recap:

You posted to me: "what excuse will you have next week when the eagles eat your lunch"

earlier you posted to westy: " I doubt you beat the pukes...you don't have a physical team...and, McNabb is due for a couple of stinkers. "

then westy called you on it and you responded with "Show me this post"

Westy showed you the post and you come with this lame ass arguement? Classic tr1, predict both outcomes and hope noone notices. Once again tr1=FAIL!:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I'll add you to one of the dolts who relied on WB for his 'partial' quote.

You really shouldn't rely on Eagle fans for anything.

So dumb.

What partial quote? In post #109 he quoted the whole thing not just one line which you are now trying to do.

You told me the eagles would eat the cowboys lunch and told westy you doubt the eagles would beat Dallas. You have been called on it so respond and clarify your position on the game instead of just blowing smoke and saying whatever suits your agenda at that particular time and to that particular poster. Take a position and make it be known for all.

So to recap:

You posted to me: "what excuse will you have next week when the eagles eat your lunch"

earlier you posted to westy: " I doubt you beat the pukes...you don't have a physical team...and, McNabb is due for a couple of stinkers. "

then westy called you on it and you responded with "Show me this post"

Westy showed you the post and you come with this lame ass arguement? Classic tr1, predict both outcomes and hope noone notices. Once again tr1=FAIL!:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

LOL.. this is classic.. :rotflmao:

Not sure what you're trying to say as you made it clear that:

1. You doubt that the Eagles will be the Cowboys

2. The Cowboys are going to get punched in the gut and have their lunch stolen

If you're looking for an apology, you'll have to look elsewhere. Granted, you did leave yourself a few loopholes:

doubt - doesn't necessarily mean 'will'

punched in the stomach - doesn't necessarily mean an Eagles win

eat their lunch - doesn't necessarily mean an Eagles win

i don't care enough to look at peoples past posts. every single person on this board is a hypocrite with an agenda. finding a previous post means absolutely nothing. i only said something to get you back to posting. this board is 100% better with you around.

Oh. That's Mike Florio. You wrote "Jim Florio." He's a New Jersey politician, I think. But he might be just as good as his namesake at predicting NFL events.

I see I did write that. I must have mixed them up. Apologies. For what it's worth, its not important remembering that idiots first name anyway.

I'll add you to one of the dolts who relied on WB for his 'partial' quote.

You really shouldn't rely on Eagle fans for anything.

So dumb.

If you read the posts, I didn't wait for his proof.

You did this last week when you first said Dallas had no chance vs. Washington then it switched to Dallas will win because Washington will roll over.

I don't need to be provided proof by others to what I've witnessed firsthand.

And please spare me the prove it part. You know you did it and it's all there for everyone else to see. I'm not wasting my time proving myself right.

I think most who know will take it as true.

Archived