Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poke fans read here NOW!

bubba9497

Nice attempt at the jinx thread. Not even close to buying it.

Still a full half of football left.

But if you're going to concede like this, it would be nice to give the Dallas defense just a little credit in why the Redskins offense isn't getting anything going.

I guess. Although stopping Washington's offense isn't exactly difficult. We generally stop ourselves.

Don't give up yet Redskins, NY is counting on you.

**** NY.

But if you're going to concede like this, it would be nice to give the Dallas defense just a little credit in why the Redskins offense isn't getting anything going.

:doh: this is why poke fans are such a joke around here, even when you give them salutation, and credit.... they want more, or accuse you of some dishonesty.

stay classy HHM :thumbsup:

The Skin's OL can't block a ninety year old grandma, there is no running game, and play calling is the old Zorn play it safe variety. I don't see why to give them a bunch of credit for the easiest game they've played all season, basically against an offense that's given up.

Yes, the Dallas defense has played pretty well. But, for the most part, it is our own ineptness that is causing such a problem. I illustrate the play after the Doughty interception as proof.

The Redskins come off a big play that was sorely needed to get us going, and Campbell decides it would be a good idea that he keeps going backward rather than step up in the pocket. The result is a 12 yard sack, killing the momentum before it could get started.

On the intentional grounding call, it happened again. Campbell drops back and keeps going backwards and lets Ware come upfield and pressure him. He created the pressure that play BY HIMSELF.

Combine this with shoddy playcalling, not capitalizing on any big play we might create, and a crappy running game, and it's been mostly our fault for our offensive stats.

It's rare that the puke's get a compliment, so I suggest you take the concession and stop complaining about how we should be giving you more respect.

Just as I'm typing this, I have more proof of our ineptness. We're the third worst PPG offense of the ENTIRE DECADE. Even I didn't know that. :doh:

Congratulations on the sweep and making the playoffs

I am sorry we didn't give you a better game.

and yes it's just half time, but the Skin's offense has not showed up tonight, and the defense is allowing too many big plays to overcome 14 points.

enjoy your win

Thanks Bubba :cheers:

:doh: this is why poke fans are such a joke around here, even when you give them salutation, and credit.... they want more, or accuse you of some dishonesty.

stay classy HHM :thumbsup:

The Skin's OL can't block a ninety year old grandma, there is no running game, and play calling is the old Zorn play it safe variety. I don't see why to give them a bunch of credit for the easiest game they've played all season, basically against an offense that's given up.

Just replying in kind to your post.

It's not a salutation or credit when you qualify it with "the Redskins offense didn't show up".

If a Dallas fan even mentioned that the team never got off the bus for the 07 game in DC and "didn't show up", they were quickly shut down that it was all the Redskins doing that the game was so one-sided and that it has NOTHING to do with Dallas not showing up.

So when you'd like to actually not give a backhanded compliment, let me know.

Holy crap we suck so huge.

Ok boyz fans, I may be "fair" and all as a football fan and even as a mod, and even objective in reviewing cowboy play as a team, and respectful of certain cowboy players/coaches (Landry) past & present, but I have never been able to wish you a win, ever. :)

But I say you guys are playing well (seems your D is getting it together), Romo sits to pee is doing very well (I have never been a Romo sits to pee basher, choke thoiugh he has IMO, and have said he's damn good more than once, I just hated it), and I know as football fans you would love to see your team return to glory in a championship game as much as I would mine. But I would hate to see the cowboys make it. :silly:

Nothing personal, it's just who I am as an old school Redskins fan. I don't troll or mindlessly flame the boyz or boyz fans, and I can extend congratulations here, but I can't wish you luck in the play-offs. So I don't. :evilg: :D

But as ES members who are fans of my #1 rival team, enjoy the solid win, the December turnaround, and have a safe and great New Years. :helmet:

Holy crap we suck so huge.

Ok boyz fans, I may be "fair" and all as a football fan and even as a mod, and even objective in reviewing cowboy play as a team, and respectful of certain cowboy players/coaches (Landry) past & present, but I have never been able to wish you a win, ever. :)

But I say you guys are playing well (seems your D is getting it together), Romo sits to pee is doing very well (I have never been a Romo sits to pee basher, choke thoiugh he has IMO, and have said he's damn good more than once, I just hated it), and I know as football fans you would love to see your team return to glory in a championship game as much as I would mine. But I would hate to see the cowboys make it. :silly:

Nothing personal, it's just who I am as an old school Redskins fan. I don't troll or mindlessly flame the boyz or boyz fans, and I can extend congratulations here, but I can't wish you luck in the play-offs. So I don't. :evilg: :D

But as ES members who are fans of my #1 rival team, enjoy the solid win, the December turnaround, and have a safe and great New Years. :helmet:

The honesty is greatly appreciated.

And thank you for the gracious words about your hated rival.

Archived