Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We need a coach that HATES Dallas!!!

MintHillSkinsFan

Gibbs came to hate Dallas for the same reasons that George Allen hated Dallas......when both of them arrived in DC, the Cowboys were one of the top dogs in the league, going to NFL and NFC championship games and Super Bowls.

Now, even though the Cowboys are a decent team, they haven't won anything of signifcance in close to 15 years.

I think that it's more because of the way that the Cowboys were treated more than anything else. "America's Team", always on Thanksgiving, constant media coverage, etc. I mean, that's why I hate them. I couldn't care less if we played them when they were 0-16 or 16-0. Kill 'em every time!

Nobody said that we should just put anyone who hates Dallas in the head coaching position.

Hating Dallas is preferred, but STRONGLY preferred, to be developed over the first two years.

Like someone else said, Gibbs didn't come here hating Dallas, but he learned to.

I hate Dallas as much you do... But let's talk about the coach who knows how to coach and manage the game well....

You mean a guy like this?

display_image.jpg

"Tom Landry, hahahaha. Tex Schram, hahhaha. Roger Staubach, hahahha."

I am down with that. Noone here is saying, only worry about beating the Cowboys, but come on, how sweet would it be to have 10+ wins regularly, along with two crushes of the Doughboys.

Edit: So if he gets us to a regularly winning season, would you approve of Jimmy Johnson being our coach?

Personally, I wouldn't in a thousand years.

Maybe it is my age - but nothing is more satisfying than a win against the buffalo chips (Dallas). There is nothing more that I despise than losing to the cowgirls. I love a lot of sports but they are my most hated team. So to me it is important to have a coach that understands the hatred towards Dallas but I also agree that we need a good coach:dallasuck

BTW - the fact that that coke head Irving got to the hall before Monk, even more reason to hate those ****s

Archived