Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Holiday + Family = Grief and Despair

Stophovr6

Anyone else spending time with some pissy relatives? I don't know what I've done today to deserve the scorn of three members of my family including my sister but I've just about had enough.

Clark: Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey **** he is! Hallelujah! Holy ****! Where's the Tylenol?

Merry Christmas!:D

Anything to do with spending time on ES instead of kissing up to the fam?

Nope, I'm doing all the cooking with my dad right now because I just completed my first quarter of culinary school and it is expected of me.

One thing I just got in trouble for was being too noisy in the kitchen while someone was trying to nap. She didn't ask me to be quieter, she just made some snide remark and left the room.

Anyone else spending time with some pissy relatives? I don't know what I've done today to deserve the scorn of three members of my family including my sister but I've just about had enough.

Clark: Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey **** he is!

I object.

A dog-kisser, he is not.

Clark: Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey **** he is! Hallelujah! Holy ****! Where's the Tylenol?

Merry Christmas!:D

I will say that anything beats being homeless and ridding a bus all day on Christmas. I would try and make do. It's a cold world without your family around.

I wish I had my family to fight with.

A lady friend of mine was having a huge dinner last night with tons of family and one of her cousins comes out of the closet.:doh: She said you could hear a pin drop. Is that the right time and place for that?

Is there really a better time? At least that way the cousin doesn't have to come out a dozen different times to all different members of the family, fielding their phone calls as word spreads, lol.

Is there really a better time? At least that way the cousin doesn't have to come out a dozen different times to all different members of the family, fielding their phone calls as word spreads, lol.

Well, let's just make everyone uncomfortable. It's Christmas for Pete's sake. I think everyone sort of knew anyway. They just could have done without the coming out party.

I hate going to see my mother and stepfather. It's the biggest pain in the ass in the World.

I have to put on a facade just to be around them which I find insulting to myself. They are so wrapped up in who they are that they cannot accept anything other than their way. My stepfather is a huge racist and that always cuts to my core. My mother likes things nice and easy and cannot accept that the World is a difficult place sometimes and looks down on a lot of my views and opinions. My sisters are status quo and extremely boring (although my youngest sister seems to have her moments of epiphany)

I really wish my Dad were still alive. He made the holidays bearable. And I didn't have to fake who I was to be around him. He loved me for me. We didn't have to agree on anything and he was always willing to listen.

Merry ****ing Christmas.

I would try and make do. It's a cold world without your family around.

I wish I had my family to fight with.

I wish I had a family to fight with as well, polywog.

Never underestimate the loneliness one can feel on a day when everyone else is somewhere enjoying Christmas (or fighting) with their families.

Whodel- I feel you, my step mother was a hag who used to ruin the holidays, but Merv (my dad) is the one who would do retarded stuff to make it bearable, the way he used to get a christmas tree was case in point, he would shoot the top off a pine tree with a .300 magnum. Plus he would encourage us to do stuff that he found funny like tobaggan down a really steep hill on an old tractor tire or drag eachother behind a skidoo with a GT racer standing up lol

I wish I had a family to fight with as well, polywog.

Never underestimate the loneliness one can feel on a day when everyone else is somewhere enjoying Christmas (or fighting) with their families.

I had a very nice dream tonight, about my dad and my long gone brother.

When you don't have people to care about, your friends become your family! I have great friends.

Merry Christmas!

My family's in Naples, FL right now, including my brother who lives in Seattle... I'm in Greensboro because I couldn't get off work... My last day off was Wednesday, went over to my Godparents' house for Christmas dinner but got called into work early because even though I was scheduled for 7pm, we were actually supposed to open then, so I had to go in an hour early and miss dinner to set up the bar... Luckily my Godparents are some of the nicest people on earth and drove a plate of food to me at work at about 11PM (prime rib, corn and mashed potatoes)

I had a very nice dream tonight, about my dad and my long gone brother.

When you don't have people to care about, your friends become your family! I have great friends.

Merry Christmas!

I have some pretty good friends myself. The hard part is when they have families to visit & stories to tell about it & when they ask, "what'd you do?" all you can say is, "....I slept."

Merry Christmas to you too.

Archived