Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Great Philly fans

daviddsims

Real or Fake?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Real or Fake?

You seem to have a bit of a reading comprehension problem my friend. I don't recall a single Eagles fan condoning any of the actions of the Eagles fans brought up in the various incidents. Feel free to show me where anybody condoned anything.

Where did I say it was Fedex ? C'mon man, try to keep up, please.

I clearly said "at an NFL game".. you read that, right? It's an example of other NFL fans - stay with me now - throwing snowballs - at an NFL game - and the Philadelphia Eagles aren't playing in the game - do you get it now...

Actually...

You're the one with either a reading comp issue, or you failed to read the thread properly.

And if you had read the entire thread (and comprehended) you would have seen Pointy Football, I believe it was, say that people are not welcome to eagles games if they are not eagles fans. That sounds like he's condoning it to me, but since you seem to believe you have a greater understanding of things than anyone else here maybe you can explain how it isn't.

It was clearly stated in this thread that snowballs were thrown at the Skins game just the other night. You seem to think your video of some snowballs being thrown at a giants game where someone was taunting everyone = the hail of them directed at two fans of the niners by an ENTIRE section when the niners fans didn't want any part of it. Watch the OP video, then watch yours and see if you can make out the difference in the two that is painfully obvious to anyone who isn't a philly fan.

People were throwing snowballs at me at the tailgate. WTF???? Did I act like a baby? I think not! I fired back, ****es!
You earned it.:hysterical:
And, one of our more respected board members was walking through the parking lot, when some OTHER SKINS FANS called his friend a spick and shoved him in the snow and then proceeded to beat them up, in a 5 on 2. All Redskins fans in Redskins gear on both sides.

No Redskins fans want to comment on this one, huh?

Give up this BS argument, like we are standing on some kind of pedestal.

That pedestal doesn't even exist. Drunks at sporting events, tend to take things too seriously. It might be one of the dumbest things to take seriously, too.

Guys I would LOVE to continue this but its Christamas eve and I gotta go spend time with my family (and get a whole bunch of ribbing from my Philly family members at Christmas) . Merry Christmas to you all. Have a wonderful day everyone.

Are you Philly family members scumbags like you said the majority of Philly fans were? Or are they the good Philly fans? Just curious.

Merry Chirstmas to all in this thread. Yes, i finally watched the video, and this falls under the category of extreme in my opinion.

This is a stupid scenerio where a few people start, then everyone who is a moron "thinks its ok" to join in, becuase so many are doing it, and they WONT GET IN TROUBLE.

I think some falls on security here. THey should have protected the Niners fans in any way possible.

BUT MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! GO SKINS!!!!

(Go Flyers/Sixers/PHILS)

I’m so sick and tired of coming in and reading crap about Philly fans in general. People take something, then go back, and rehash everything that has happened in the past, isolating a bunch of incidents and putting them into one summary making them sound worse than they are.

I did not see the video, since work blocks youtube, so I won’t comment on it til later. But the other stuff I will.

Again, Philly fan base deserves some of their reputation – and Philly fan base is PROUD OF IT. I love the fact I can go to a Flyers playoff game (Like last year against Pitt), and every Penguin fan have a hard time because people talk trash. I like the fact that when I go to a Phillies game in DC, 3/4ths of the crowd is Phillies fans, travel well, and support their teams. I love the fact that when the Sixers are struggling, no one shows up to games and sends a message “Do something about it”, and they bring back AI, and the place Sells out because they recognize AI’s accomplishments, give him his due, and appreciate the attempt on behalf of the organization.

I enjoy Philly fans, because they don’t take crap from players. You wanna half-ass your effort, we don’t want you hear (See: Hartnell, Scott). You decline to sign with the team that drafts you 2nd overall, because you want $10 million when the first overall pick got $2.5 million, you and your brother will get booed to no end everytime you walk in the stadium, along with as much said to you as possible from the stands (See Drew, JD – Drew, Stephen).

I love Philly fans because they will respect what you do, and show it. Pat Burrell, who struggled many times as a player, got booed plenty as a player on the Phils because his struggles. But through it all, never said one bad thing about the fans. Never. And when he came back for the first time in an opposing jersey, he received a standing ovation. Then the second game against his old team, hits a homerun, and receives a standing ovation until he rounded the bases and was in the dugout.

And you know what – I go to the Skins Eagles game every year dressed head to toe in Redskins gear. Because although I was born in Philly and love everything Philly, I grew up a skins fan, and I will always support them, and never be a b**** and not wear the colors. And I’ll tell you what, each game there is one thing that is done by a single person or group that is just dumb, but there are a multitude of fans that will sit there and discuss the game and the teams with you. It’s simple, don’t engage with the morons, and engage yourself with the knowledgable fans.

And don’t tell me at DC sporting events there aren’t Morons. I go to the Flyers Caps game at the Verizon Center each year, this year twice, and I hear s*** all the time. But I don’t engage. The same thing said to me from Eagles fans are said by Caps fans. Its when you engage and retaliate with words it escalates.

So don’t sit on here and say Philly deserves the crap they get, they get enough from the Media and people like you bad mouthing a WHOLE ENTIRE FANBASE when a few people ruin it. I see some people in here who should be clarifying their comments, but no, they just call a whole city trash, you my friends are not helping the discussion. And yes, everything in Philly is magnified, because everyone knows it’s the city that threw batteries, or this, or that, etc.

Other cities don’t get this much attention for what their fanbases do at all, and it’s a nationwide thing. I bet you if a Eagles fan poured a beer on Chris Cooley while he was on the bench, it would be remembered and re-introduced into anti-philly arguments for years to come by everyone….

…but I bet you without looking it up most of you wouldn’t know what fanbase the fan was from when a beer was poured into Shane Victorino’s face when he tried to make a catch last year.

Then don't come here

A few things.........

1. "Shoulderpad Sean...The Mayor...I'm sure we can go douchebag for douchebag."

I will have you know, I was nominated in 2008 "for the league's Most Douchiest Douchebag award"

http://blogs.westword.com/latestword/2008/09/nfl_season_preview_2008_which.php

2. Yes Eagle fan who I didnt bother to remember your name, or even copy your post, it was a Colts fan. It was super funny and it was in 2002.

Funny, some of these Eagle fans who camp out on a Redskins message board know so much about the DTC.

But whats funnier, is none of you specificallly, or any of your fans dare step foot in F-51.

So I guess what ever we are doing, must be working.

Why are you guys so obsessed with me? Ask the guy that made a rap song/music video about me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv0Bt6AMHto

Hmmm. 730 views. That was popular.

Archived