Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com: Nominees for Week 14 Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Week

bubba9497

They really have to fix the way you can just hit reload/refresh and vote as many times as you want ;)

HAHA remember like 10 weeks ago when Antoine Odom got 5 sacks in a game and everyone way on his jock sooooo bad... He's got 8 for the season and he got 5 in like week 2 or something. :doh

Somebody will come up with an excuse not to give it to him, love the fact he did it without Fat Albert in there, but it was the raiders and even worse it WAS mostly Jamarcus Russell.

How many players has our defense knocked out of games this year? Stafford, Kyle Orton, Desean Jackson, Gradkowski who else?

They really have to fix the way you can just hit reload/refresh and vote as many times as you want ;)

HAHA remember like 10 weeks ago when Antoine Odom got 5 sacks in a game and everyone way on his jock sooooo bad... He's got 8 for the season and he got 5 in like week 2 or something. :doh

Somebody will come up with an excuse not to give it to him, love the fact he did it without Fat Albert in there, but it was the raiders and even worse it WAS mostly Jamarcus Russell.

How many players has our defense knocked out of games this year? Stafford, Kyle Orton, Desean Jackson, Gradkowski who else?

Isn't Odom out for the season on IR?

I hate Jamie Dukes. Smug douchebag always hating on the Redskins. If you watch the segment he tries to downplay 4 sacks. I dont care if it's the raiders, by that logic Elvis dumerville should have 8 sacks subtracted because he plays them twice a year. Dumbass.

yeah, I was very disappointed at their coverage, they basically just dismissed Rak's accomplishments. **** them- we know whats up. Soon enough everyone else will too.

Archived