Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Can't Wait Until We Play The Pukes Again

KingGibbs

In spite of our win loss record, I look forward to playing that vastly over-rated peice of **** team called the Cowboys.

We are going to knock their ****ing teeth out and we are going to do it with a roster filled with street FA's and backups.

That is all with the exception of..........

**** Dallas!!

Seriously though. **** you!!

It will be an interesting game. I wonder if that loss to NO put the final nail in the coffin. I wonder if that loss to the Giants killed whatever hope the Cowboys had of making the playoffs. We'll see.

the 'skins haven't quit. You really have to credit Zorn and the coaching staff for that....

As a Skins fan I am kind of afraid that the loss to the Saints was the Redskins final hurrah.

Even though it didn't end the game, when Suisham missed the field goal, it took the win out of FedEx and you could tell the game had changed. I still don't understand why they weren't more aggressive in trying to at least take one shot into the endzone instead of playing for the field goal on 1st/2nd/3rd & goal.

The Redskins are usually always up for division games so that gives me hope they can ruin the Cowboys chances at the playoffs, but I am going to be in Oakland this sunday to see the Skins and I have a hard time believing that at 3-9 the Redskins are going to fly across the country to play another garbage team(that is all hyped now from beating Steelers) and play with as much intensity that they have lately.

I have a hard time believing that at 3-9 the Redskins are going to fly across the country to play another garbage team(that is all hyped now from beating Steelers) and play with as much intensity that they have lately.

I don't...because I highly doubt having a 3-9 record will effect them anymore than having a 3-8 record does. I can also see the young players like Thomas, Davis and Kelly wanting more and more (especially Thomas...dude went off yesterday :D )...I can see Campbell wanting to round out his season with 4-5 really good games in order to hopefully garner attention from some other teams out there since he won't be here next year (or highly doubtful)...I can see the running backs wanting to play well to help secure a spot on the roster...I can see the OLine improving as these 5 guys start to gain more chemistry with each other instead of having the line up changed after every other series lol...Carter and Orakpo wanting doube-digit sacks...Haynesworth just being pissed the eff OFF in general lol...

And I can see the offense continuing to click...3 of the last 4 games the Skins have scored at least 27 points. It's not like it was just one time...seems like whatever improvements the Skins have made are legitimate and not smoke and mirrors, like piling up yards against losing teams with terrible defenses.

Nah, I can see them going into Oakland and still having the same desire they've been showing these past weeks. Hopefully it results in a win this time :thumbsup:

As a Skins fan I am kind of afraid that the loss to the Saints was the Redskins final hurrah.

Even though it didn't end the game, when Suisham missed the field goal, it took the win out of FedEx and you could tell the game had changed. I still don't understand why they weren't more aggressive in trying to at least take one shot into the endzone instead of playing for the field goal on 1st/2nd/3rd & goal.

The Redskins are usually always up for division games so that gives me hope they can ruin the Cowboys chances at the playoffs, but I am going to be in Oakland this sunday to see the Skins and I have a hard time believing that at 3-9 the Redskins are going to fly across the country to play another garbage team(that is all hyped now from beating Steelers) and play with as much intensity that they have lately.

If Zorn still has some of that old Seahawk hate towards the Raidah's, who knows?

I'm looking forward to the Cowboy game as well. It's the only game I really even want us to win at this point. 4-12 should give us a strong draft position.

I will actually be pissed if we finish with 5 or more wins

4 & 12 probably puts the Skins in the bottom half of the top 10 on draft day, if that is still good enough.

Romo sits to pee yesterday; 41-55, 392; 3 TDs & 0 INTs. Yeah, I want to see some Dominance & Submission over the cowpies, but I am just pointing out...

4 & 12 probably puts the Skins in the bottom half of the top 10 on draft day, if that is still good enough.

I don't know about that. Right now we're picking 5th. Bucs, Rams, and Browns have 1 win each and it should stay that way. Lions have two wins. Chiefs also have three but they beat us so if we tie, we pick ahead of them. If we finish 4-12 but lose to Oakland they'd have five wins, so they'd be behind us.

A 4-12 finish and a top 5 pick with our only win being against Dallas would be okay by me. I'd still rather win out to end the year though. :cool:

Archived