Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let the Young Guys Play

Ynot

I say let the Young Guys Play,. They stepped it up.

Thomas, Davis, Orakpo, Alexander. Even the Young running back forgot his name, a great pick up on the blitz. Even Kelly had a great play and did some great blocking on run plays.

I say trade Portis, Santana Moss and Randal El while we can get something for them.

Just My opinion we need to get as many reps for these guys as possible. So they can get use to a quaterback that does not throw accurately. Plus he misses all the time on the deep ball.

Plus on the illegal grounding throw Yoder was side the F&(* Open...... That could have cost us the game.

Let the young dogs out!!!! Lets run with them for the rest of the season... Keep a few Veterans taht still have the love of the game in them.... Santana and Campbell do not click....

This game should open the front office and coaching staffs eyes. We have some solid young talent on this team and they deserve to play or atleast given a chance. Stop automatically giving these old guys the starting spots make them earn it each week.

This game should open the front office and coaching staffs eyes. We have some solid young talent on this team and they deserve to play or atleast given a chance. Stop automatically giving these old guys the starting spots make them earn it each week.

LOL what solid young talent are you referring to.

Betts and an old offensive line and the veterans won the game today.

Absolutely, Other teams put them in the fire and make them learn. We need the added height of these receivers since Campbell is off target on his midrange to deep throws...

Put them out there and let them have some fun and let us have some fun with them.

The Defense played better the second half, but stopping the run has become a big concern. The cut back runners kill us.

Betts has been kept behind a High Paid non practicing running back and I love portis but time to go.

The Young Talent, Thomas, Kelly, Orakpo, Alexander, Hall. Does not mean some of the older and specially higher paid guys can't stay. ;-) Levi Jones was a great pick up no doubt so far!!!!

We need to play Kevin Barnes.

He can't be worse than Carlos Rogers. He is tall, is used to man coverage, makes solid tackles, and is a ball hawk. Yes there will be growing pains. But, we aren't going to play offs this year... so, time to test the rookies out.

LOL what solid young talent are you referring to.

Betts and an old offensive line and the veterans won the game today.

Alexander played lights out. Davis and Thomas are gaining trust from Campbell, Orakpo I don't even need to say anything about.

We need to play Kevin Barnes.

He can't be worse than Carlos Rogers. He is tall, is used to man coverage, makes solid tackles, and is a ball hawk. Yes there will be growing pains. But, we aren't going to play offs this year... so, time to test the rookies out.

This is a good idea. After getting benched today, Carlos Rogers won't be back next year. It would be good for Barnes, Tryon, or *gulp* Westbrook to get some game experience.

This is a good idea. After getting benched today, Carlos Rogers won't be back next year. It would be good for Barnes, Tryon, or *gulp* Westbrook to get some game experience.

I don't think Tryon has been getting enough attention around here. He's played really well when he had a chance over the last few games. Sure, he sucked hard in preseason, but has been damn good at the nickel corner and hasn't allowed many (if any) big plays.

Betts has been kept behind a High Paid non practicing running back and I love portis but time to go.

The Young Talent, Thomas, Kelly, Orakpo, Alexander, Hall. Does not mean some of the older and specially higher paid guys can't stay. ;-) Levi Jones was a great pick up no doubt so far!!!!

Hall???? Agree with all but him, cannot tackle..yes he got an interception, but then in typical head my his rear fashion, pitched the ball.

Hall???? Agree with all but him, cannot tackle..yes he got an interception, but then in typical head my his rear fashion, pitched the ball.

He does have his moments yet he has 4 interceptions! He does at least make some plays

Archived