Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HuffPost: Jon Stewart Catches Sean Hannity Falsifying Footage...

AsburySkinsFan

Ahh the good ole liberal tactics, foam and the mouth and insult without addressing things.

Dude you completely and utterly mis-characterized what I said and tried to put words in my mouth that no one seriously believes I was trying to imply, so pardon me if I'm a bit flippant in my response to your post which was juvenile at best.

Zguy28's link is cracking me up.

I missed this one the first time around:

I loved that the Fox News executive defended the pics saying that this was common practice for cable news channels...BS. Heck they even yellowed their teeth and darkened under their eyes, I guess that was just a snafu too right Hannity?

Fox News is trash pure and simple.

Maybe it was Marshall Mathers? :whoknows:

John Gibson blaming a shooting on a black kid, then finding out it was really a white kid who did it, and then hilariously digging deeper and deeper ranting about how "hip hopping black kids" are still the real problem.

John Gibson blaming a shooting on a black kid, then finding out it was really a white kid who did it, and then hilariously digging deeper and deeper ranting about how "hip hopping black kids" are still the real problem.

Ouch sounds like Rush Limbaugh pulled a John Gibson then. "It doesn't matter if its true just as long as we believe that its true."

My favorite part - after finding out the shooter was white......he says something like “when I heard the kid shot himself I knew he was white. Black hip hop kids shoot and then move on. “

Jesus.

Remembering a scene on All In The Family (ask your parents). Archie announces that Nixon's problem was that he had too many Germans, like Halderman and Earlichman.

Said that Nixon should have used Japs.

They're better with electronics.

And when they get caught, they do the right thing. They kill themselves.

Hannity licks Stewart's rear

Smarmy d-bag

Hey, IMO, admitting your error is a classy move.

I don't believe for an instant that it was an accident. But then, that's part of the dance, too. They claim it was an accident, and you pretend to believe them. (Until next time.)

Hey, IMO, admitting your error is a classy move.

I don't believe for an instant that it was an accident. But then, that's part of the dance, too. They claim it was an accident, and you pretend to believe them. (Until next time.)

Yeah, I'm no Hannity fan but I'm OK with the retraction too. It would have been nice if he explained the implications of the "mistake" - that it distorted the truth in a way that enhanced his story. But no news organization will ever discuss the nature of its corrections, they just admit that a mistake was made. Anyway, Hannity manned up and did it, and even did it with some good humor. Still a tool but this one time I'm ok with him.

Yeah, I'm no Hannity fan but I'm OK with the retraction too. It would have been nice if he explained the implications of the "mistake" - that it distorted the truth in a way that enhanced his story. But no news organization will ever discuss the nature of its corrections, they just admit that a mistake was made. Anyway, Hannity manned up and did it, and even did it with some good humor. Still a tool but this one time I'm ok with him.

Well, that is what bothered me about the retraction. He didn't mention that he (and Bachmann) had used the footage to support their bogus claims of 20,000 to 45,000 attendees at the anti-health care reform rally. And his claim that it was an "honest mistake" just doesn't fly with me either. You just don't make mistakes like that.

Thus, in his effort to "apologize," I don't think he was being honest as well.

Sorry -- what is this about?

The funniest thing about that Bit on Steward was when they brought out the young twenty two year old associate producer who discovered Hanities docu confederacy... I was snorting milk out of my nose on that one. Scotch actually but who's to know.

Archived