Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HuffPost: Jon Stewart Catches Sean Hannity Falsifying Footage...

AsburySkinsFan

Are most of us seriously surprised that Fox News, and Sean Hannity, would lie about this?

Fox News, Sean Hannity, and Michelle Bachmann have zero credibility: It really is astounding that anyone listens to them.

Here is the worst part: FNC doesn't even care when they are caught doing this. The laughed when they were called out for the "CNN didn't cover the teat party march" lie, and, in this case, they know their audience will readily believe anything they broadcast.

It really is sad.

What's more astounding is that anyone views these poli-talk shows are anything other than entertainment, and that liberals constantly point out the stupidity of the people that take these shows seriously. If you want to attack the republican party, or conservatives in general, you might be better off going after a more respectable target.

No doubt MSNBC has some serious Obama leg humping going on. But they don't flat out lie, deceive, and make stuff up like FOX does. If they do, by all means post it.

He'll just post up that one clip I just mentioned in my previous post.

The FoxBots are OK with whatever the channel does as long as the end justifies the means. That is their attitude. "Anything to defeat Obama and the 'left.'"

Media, by definition, is one person's subjective interpretation of an event reported to other people. As long as it is human beings reporting on those events, bias, deception and to some degree pandering will ALWAYS exist.

That is not the same thing as intentionally misleading people like Fox does and to argue as such is simply intellectually dishonest.

Fox News should have not used that footage if they were only talking about the healthcare protests. However, if that subject was a continuation of a broader discussion on people protesting the policies of the Democratic Congress and the Obama Administration then you could argue that footage could be used.

BTW, why didn't the Huffington Post or Jon Stewart report this?

Sorry, but NO ONE lies like Fox News.

You know, it is pathetic whenever anyone from the Right dismisses this stuff. It becomes either 1) their words were taken out of context, or 2) everyone else does it.

Baloney. There is no excuse for it, nor is there any reason to shrug this off.

So, I guess you also agree with Rupert Murdoch and Glenn Beck that Obama hates white people as well, right?

No One?? Better check the ratings. More people watch them them the other 2 major cable outlets combined!!! And I certainly don't recall you indignation at all the deceptions of the left. You do know that's where it started right. The left the side you so hold on too with shear devotion. There's more demonstrative lying & deception and agitprop of the left than there is on the right. But alas I know your myopia will never tolerate an "objective" analysis of the situation. By the way is Pelosi your representative?

If you want to attack the republican party, or conservatives in general, you might be better off going after a more respectable target.

Like who Boehner, Cantor, Jindahl, Bachmann, McConnell, Steele? Who represents the GOP that hasn't repeatedly shown themselves perfectly willing to spread lies to get their way? The reason that Fox, Hannity, Beck, and Rush are so often the targets is because the GOP doesn't have any form of real leadership other than these talking heads.

What's more astounding is that anyone views these poli-talk shows are anything other than entertainment, and that liberals constantly point out the stupidity of the people that take these shows seriously. If you want to attack the republican party, or conservatives in general, you might be better off going after a more respectable target.

OK, here is excuse #3: These "poli-talk" shows are "entertainment."

Tell that to the many people who take it seriously, and tell that to the people who run around and repeat that these shows say, because they believe in them.

And who said attacking the GOP or conservatives was my specific goal? Is this another attempt to shrug off this Fox deception?

If a conservative is truly respectable, I doubt they would be doing this, would they? Nor would I necessarily go "after them."

Like who Boehner, Cantor, Jindahl, Bachmann, McConnell, Steele? Who represents the GOP that hasn't repeatedly shown themselves perfectly willing to spread lies to get their way? The reason that Fox, Hannity, Beck, and Rush are so often the targets is because the GOP doesn't have any form of real leadership other than these talking heads.

Yep. None of these people are "respectable," and all of them are willing to twist and spin lies.

(even though MSNBC is corporate owned and not "left")

You're as blind as one can be. I know you're a lawyer but come grow a pair and just admit the obvious MSNBC is a leftist sycophant of the dems & BO. Come on get real. I'd bet that to you, Chomsky, is a republican. I really can't believe that you'd post that.

I sent this to my dad who is a journalist in the White House. I'm sure he will "forward it like its hot" to quote Michael Scott.

Anyone who even attempts to defend this doesn't believe in freedom of the press. I really can't think of it any other way. The your side lies too crap doesn't fly here. This isn't the first time that Fox has been caught flat out lying. The thing is, Faux News has influence, most liberals don't give two ****s about Olberman or MSNBC. You will never see a rally with people that have signs saying "Thank you Kieth."

I'll change that because it is free press if you are able to lie to people. So you care about free press, but just don't care if they tell lies on occasion. Thats OK they are free to lie, but then they are free to get called out for it by others. Like CNN did when Rick Sanchez own3d Fox News.

Compared numerically and to how the "mainstream media" has historically been defined. Yep you got it right. About f-ing time. ;)

Ahhh I see what you did there. ;)

You first touted Fox's viewership in order to establish their credibility amongst the masses and then you went back to an "historic" definition of "mainstream media" (as if there was one) as anything but Fox News.

:secret: Don't worry, your secret is safe with me.

Clearly this is and emotional issue for you. Are you angry or embarrassed that your preferred source of information has been repeatedly proven to be deceptive?

You now know my "preferred source of information"? Man you are just pathetic. Believe it or not I watch more MSNBC than Fox. I watch Fox rarely. That's because when I have the time to watch TV, which is not much compared to others here, Fox never has anything of interest too me. Well there you go Einstein. Back to you leftist talking points.

Ahhh I see what you did there. ;)

You first touted Fox's viewership in order to establish their credibility amongst the masses and then you went back to an "historic" definition of "mainstream media" (as if there was one) as anything but Fox News.

:secret: Don't worry, your secret is safe with me.

Kentucky. That's all I'll say. TYVM.

Archived