Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Proof Gay people shouldn't have kids

ljs

In June I got two guinea pigs from my nephew. I didn't know they were brother and sister until sister was prego w/ brothers babies. I now have 2 guinea babies.

I didn't need that many and gave the older male to a co-worker who already has a male guinea pig. So I ask her today how it was going and she says that my male constantly attempts to "hump" her male -from every direction and she has to now house them separately. Otherwise my male will continue to try and mount hers. We have come to the conclusion that my male guinea pig is a big fat homosexual. oh, and an insestual ****.

I called my sister tonight (mom of the nephew that I got the guinea pigs from) and tell her the story. Her response, "Lori, I told you gay people shouldn't have kids, they'll turn them gay." I nearly fell over laughing- and after she said that in a stone cold voice, she started laughing too.

You may not find it as funny as I do, but I just had to share.

:hysterical:

That is pretty funny. Did the guinea pig also become a teacher in order to indoctrinate young guinea pigs into the gay guinea pig lifestyle? I see this as the beginning of the downfall of traditional guinea pig marriage.

Also...from every direction? At least the guinea pig is creative!

:hysterical:

That is pretty funny. Did the guinea pig also become a teacher in order to indoctrinate young guinea pigs into the gay guinea pig lifestyle? I see this as the beginning of the downfall of traditional guinea pig marriage.

Also...from every direction? At least the guinea pig is creative!

I'm still laughing, I wish I had a tape recording of how my sister said it, was so serious sounding, yet I knew it was a joke.

anyway, he will be moving to a new home next week where he will have to live in isolation- this way he won't be able to molest any other innocent guineas.

Oh, and a side note- his name is Horton (yes, I named him after our very own Chris Horton) lol

Male guinea pigs sometimes do that to show dominance.

You know, generally I can't stand those guys who always act out and try to make themselves seem like badasses or tough guys one way or the other...but I have to admit I definitely would prefer that to some guy coming up and humping my leg to try and show he wants to dominate me or is cooler than me.

You know, generally I can't stand those guys who always act out and try to make themselves seem like badasses or tough guys one way or the other...but I have to admit I definitely would prefer that to some guy coming up and humping my leg to try and show he wants to dominate me or is cooler than me.

Do yourself a favor, stay out of prison.

Well see you're just being sexist. What about the lesbian guinea pigs? Did they debase themselves in such a manner? I think lesbian guinea pigs should be allowed to adopt, because their children would be the most popular at guinea-high school.

I don't know - I think this warrants a scientific study.....we should use guinea pigs for a lab experiment about gay guinea pigs.

Archived