Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wolfmother, 9:30 club

Spaceman Spiff

I was there last night. The show was pretty awesome.

However; Cosmic Egg isn't nearly as good as their first album. Maybe it just hasn't grown on me yet. All the songs from their first album rocked. Also, Stockdale, while a great singer, is clearly an egotistical jerk. The show was all about him.

Final thought: Heartless ****s were pretty good opening band. I'm definitely going to be looking into their music more.

I was there last night. The show was pretty awesome.

However; Cosmic Egg isn't nearly as good as their first album. Maybe it just hasn't grown on me yet. All the songs from their first album rocked. Also, Stockdale, while a great singer, is clearly an egotistical jerk. The show was all about him.

Final thought: Heartless ****s were pretty good opening band. I'm definitely going to be looking into their music more.

Cosmic Egg is okay, it's growing on me. It's more pop but it still has some of their roots there. Been listening to it a bunch today.

How'd Stockdale come across that way to you? He seemed alright to me.

Cosmic Egg is okay, it's growing on me. It's more pop but it still has some of their roots there. Been listening to it a bunch today.

How'd Stockdale come across that way to you? He seemed alright to me.

Well, I guess I already have a quasi-negative view on him because of the way the original band ended. I really hate the hand clapping, hand waving stuff. I just felt like the bassist and other guitarist were in the background the whole time.

I bought their first cd when it came out, though it was ok...

The new one (which is basically a new band, only the singer is the same, new drummer and bassist, added an additional guitarist) is really really good... I'm shocked.

No comparison to the first IMO.

Archived