Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Eagles.

Jethrodsp

You think you hate the Eagles? Try living in Philthadelphia. I absolutely, with all of my heart and soul, ****ing hate the Eagles. HATE HATE HATE the Eagles. HATE their fans. HATE the Phillies. HATE the media up here. Everything about it. I will be at the game on Monday and will be letting out my HATE in the form of crowd noise... and FIRE VINNY chants.

Edit: By the way, WTF is a Phillie. Thats like the Nationals being called the Washington Washies. ****ing idiots up here, I sware.

You think you hate the Eagles? Try living in Philthadelphia. I absolutely, with all of my heart and soul, ****ing hate the Eagles. HATE HATE HATE the Eagles. HATE their fans. HATE the Phillies. HATE the media up here. Everything about it. I will be at the game on Monday and will be letting out my HATE in the form of crowd noise... and FIRE VINNY chants.

Edit: By the way, WTF is a Phillie. Thats like the Nationals being called the Washington Washies. ****ing idiots up here, I sware.

:logo:

Todd Collins or Jason Campbell, either of them should be able to outdo Jamarcus Russel and our defense should be able to do twice what the Raiders D pulled off. I'm trying not to get too hopeful though considering that I had none for the Cheifs game.

Out here in the Wild Wild West, a philly is a virgin female horse...just sayin.

Oh yeah, **** the She-agles...and **** the the owner of the Franchise in Washington

Archived