Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: If Zorn is fired, when?

bishtw

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I'm not saying he will be (one can only hope), but if he will be, when do you think it will happen?

My girlfriend and I were talking about it and she thnks it'll happen this week but from what I've heard there isn't anyone who can call the plays if he goes except S. Lewis which some think he might have been brought in. If thats true, I can't see him taking over after less then a week in DC after 4(?) years calling bingo.

What do yall think?

Well with no poll option, I'm going to say he survives to the end of the year, to the chagrin of many on here, and is replaced about 4 hours after the season ends.

That would be my answer, too.

However, if he get consecutive losses (now that we're leaving the "easy" part of the schedule), I think it might be sooner.

I'm not saying he will be (one can only hope), but if he will be, when do you think it will happen?

My girlfriend and I were talking about it and she thnks it'll happen this week but from what I've heard there isn't anyone who can call the plays if he goes except S. Lewis which some think he might have been brought in. If thats true, I can't see him taking over after less then a week in DC after 4(?) years calling bingo.

What do yall think?

Bingo is a pretty strong resume compared to our offensive play calling. I say we cant be any worse. Zorn is just the begining though. CLEAN HOUSE! and then overhaul the offensive and defensive lines. Were in for a long wait on this project to see anything that closely resembles NFL caliber play, Im afraid...

Sometime after the KC game....

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9894094/Jay-Glazer:-The-NFL-straight-scoopage

Hot seat? The seat is more than unseasonably warm for Redskins head coach Jim Zorn.

The latest: Jay says that the consensus around the league is that the 'Skins will name Mike Shanahan as their next head coach, maybe even this season. Full story

I agree. Until Vinny is FIRED, we are going to have the same old results. This is what happens when the owner runs a professional club like a frat house.. We are now the official doormat of the NFL. You need a win, come play against the Skins.

Honestly it doesn't matter if Zorn is fired. This organization as a WHOLE is a mess. That's whats scary about the situation. It's not just one thing.

yup, its not only him its the whole damn office! some say blow up the team and rebuild from scratch, I say blow up the whole office, fire everyone and get a real gm that know what hes doing...in football I mean, not how to get down on the knees fastest like Vinny!

Archived