Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What did we do to deserve this?!?! (FUN thread, no bashing!)

NewCliche21

In the spirit of Bubba's "Campbell is evil" thread, I felt that instead of blaming our team and ownership, we should blame ourselves. We don't have one constant the past seventeen years. Not a player, not a coach, not an owner. What do we have that's constant? The losing, yes, but the fans.

Thereby, logic says that it's OUR fault. God or whoever you pray to/believe in/don't believe in is punishing us in some way, and it's something that one of us did. So, here's your chance to tell us what the **** you did wrong, confess your sins, and maybe we'll be forgiven.

I'll start:

1) In third grade I cheated on our first spelling test. Off of a kid who turned out to fail all of them for the rest of the year. :doh:

2) My coworker sneezed the other day and I did not say "Bless you!"

3) I talked my way out of a speeding ticket by saying that I was the son of a powerful senator who has my last name.

4) I was once, and only very temporarily!, NNT'd.

Well, time for the rest of you to fess up. What did YOU do to deserve this?

Lol, I think people are too depressed to make light of anything, especially this soon after the game.

Regardless...

1) When I was 12, I punched a hole in my wall because my mom was late picking me up for karate

2) When I was little, I hated my sister so much (she stole my birthday by being born on MY DAY 3 years after me) I tore up books, peeled wallpaper, and cut up clothing all in an effort to "frame" my little sister and get her in trouble.

3) I broke a ping pong paddle over my sister's head after she scored a point on me in a heated game of ping pong.

Good Lord, I sound violent here :laugh:

I think it's too early for a fun thread. People are still freshly pissed/disgusted/angry/upset about the team/organization.

This isn't funny but in trying to keep with the theme of the thread:

I'm being punished for being so damn arrogant and nieve in thinking that the Redskins would always "be good". I got very spoiled during the Gibbs years and figured that it was always going to be this way.

I think it's too early for a fun thread. People are still freshly pissed/disgusted/angry/upset about the team/organization.

This isn't funny but in trying to keep with the theme of the thread:

I'm being punished for being so damn arrogant and nieve in thinking that the Redskins would always "be good". I got very spoiled during the Gibbs years and figured that it was always going to be this way.

Try a little harder next time. Don't you think there are enough doom and gloom threads? Like, every other thread but this one!?!

It's my fault because I hate carrots.

Archived