Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Carolina Panthers Look-A-Likes

Mr.Skinbo

Must just be me, but I don't find (to use one example) Julius Peppers and peppers to be all that creative. The Burnt Toast thing goes way back, but the others just don't feel like there was much effort. I guess most people like it, The Waterboy one was my favorite so far.

Anyway, here's my contribution.

8559.jpg

Rhys Lloyd

340x.jpg

Charlie from Numb3rs

Must just be me, but I don't find (to use one example) Julius Peppers and peppers to be all that creative. The Burnt Toast thing goes way back, but the others just don't feel like there was much effort. I guess most people like it, The Waterboy one was my favorite so far.

Anyway, here's my contribution.

Rhys Lloyd

Charlie from Numb3rs

Thanks Pho, it was tough to find a good pic of the Waterboy guy so I had to take a screen shot from the actual movie. Look-a-likes are a favorite of mine and a specialty of mine. I've got some classics on here (under another screen name).

but, don't be so critical of other people's look-a-likes, especially when the Rhys and Charlie one posted was not all the great also... obviously a few people liked the Julius Peppers and the peppers. (didn't make me laugh though).

the burnt toast will ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS show up in a look-a-like thread. and so will the Predator (which i have not seen here yet)...

Steve Smith has beat up a couple of different teammates, and not ONE pic of Smith compared to a fighter? You guys are slippin'. :)

I posted the first pic of Steve Smith looking like Chris Brown.

Chris Brown Fights Girls, but he's still a fighter.

Archived