Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per DC Sports Bog: Vinny's Wiki Page Vandalized?

MattFancy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinny_Cerrato

Second stint with Redskins

Cerrato was subsequently rehired by Daniel Snyder in 2002 as the Director of Player Personnel and was named Vice President of Football Operations in 2008. During his current stint with the Washington Redskins the Redskins have continued their decline from being one of the best franchises in football to a franchise in utter disarray. Most Redskin fans feel that Cerrato and Snyder are systematically destroying the franchise. Cerrato's current achievements include trading away draft picks, drafting two worthless wide receivers and a tight end in 2008, feasting on the souls of long-suffering Redskins fans and being Daniel Snyder's racquetball buddy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Snyder#Formative_years

Snyder's page too lol "Personally responsible for the destruction of the Redskins NFL Franchise."

This was under Personal:

Some fans believe that Mr. Snyder has taken advantage of one of the most loyal fanbases in all of professional sports, milked the fanbase for all its worth, and has put the franchise into a talespin. Several decades-long loyal fans who have given Mr. Snyder the benefit of the doubt, have now turned their back on the current ownership. "A fish rots from the head" said one loyal fan. Some of these fans believe that Coach Zorn is not to blame for recent issues with the Redskins, and that the blame should be squarely put on Mr. Snyder, who muffed the coaching change and had to settle for a head coach (initially to be a coordinator) who had never called a play in his career, believe some of these fans.

Just for laughs I looked at all edits to Vinny's Wiki page... Here are a few of the highlights...

Playing career

He sucked donkey w%%g as both wide receiver and quarterback.

San Francisco

At this time a blind folded chimp could have directed the 49's to a championship.

Second Stint with Redskins

Prior to that, he was known as "Racquetball Boy" and fetcher of small woodland creatures for Daniel Snyder. Vinny is hated by all members of the redskins fan base for is moronic draft pics as well s%%cking off Danny "pretzel boy" Snyder in a back closet.

Cerrato is regarded as the worst player personnel executive in the NFL.

His personnel actions have set this once historic franchise back years.

Personal

Cerrato has a wife and a son.The legitimacy of both has been disputed among the fan base. DNA testing has proved un-conclusive.

He's also owns a garbage dump in Ashburn, Virginia, where he goes for draft advice.

Cerrato is acknowledged as the worst player personnel exec in the NFL and has almost (see, Dan Snyder) single-handily devastated a once great team

Cerrato absolutely sucks and has seemingly no idea how to run a professional football franchise. It is pretty much accepted as fact within the Redskins fanbase that as long as Cerrato is in power, this team will continue to struggle with their traditional medicore talent, while also continuing to make nonsensical personnel decisions within their inept front office.

Cerrato has a partner and a son

...Prior to that, he was known as "Racquetball Boy" and fetcher of small woodland creatures for Daniel Snyder. Vinny is hated by all members of the redskins fan base for is moronic draft pics as well s%%cking off Danny "pretzel boy" Snyder in a back closet....[A lot of incredibly funny stuff snipped]

OH MY GAWD! I'm rolling on the floor Lizzing myself without mercy or shame.

Haha, well I guess Vinny's page is less closely monitored than Snyder's.

A few years back I posted this same kind of thread--I noticed some funny writing on Snyder's Wiki page and let everyone know about it. Soon after I posted on here, my thread was closed and someone abruptly went to clean up the Wiki page. HA!

Some fans believe that Mr. Snyder has taken advantage of one of the most loyal fanbases in all of professional sports, milked the fanbase for all its worth, and has put the franchise into a talespin. Several decades-long loyal fans who have given Mr. Snyder the benefit of the doubt, have now turned their back on the current ownership. "A fish rots from the head" said one loyal fan.

Archived