Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jim Zorn Live on CSN 5:45

SIXX99

If I have to hear Zorn say ' I know what the problems are and we will fix it' one more effin time!!! FIX IT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S BEEN SAYING THAT EXACT SAME THING SINCE &^&*(*& WEEK 9 OF LAST SEASON!

CHRIST!

LOL, Deep breaths my man...I feel your pain dude. I've been waiting to see all this "fixs" but the only FIX I get is from the :pooh: other buddies ribbing me about how the Redskins just lost to the Kittens..

WTF!

He said Jason usually call plays in no huddle. And 2 of our 3 td's have come out of no huddle. Why not let him do it more?

Was Sellers crying?

Because, they don't believe in Campbell. The higher - ups on this team and in this organization are sabatoging Jason Campbell and us fans in the process. We have had first and goal 6 times this season, that's 24 downs. Jim Zorn has called plays for Jason Campbell to throw the ball 4 times. 4! That's not a coach that believes in his QB. He is good enough to drive your offense down the field, but you would rather have Clinton Portis throw it into the endzone?

I give up...

I remember from the America's Game series, Jack Cooke came up to Gibbs at the beginning of the season and basically told him to get the team to the Superbowl or he'd be fired. And he wasn't joking.

then joe gibbs said that JKC said ... that he was going to stay out of his way and not mess him up, but that he still wasn't happy with all the veterans on the team. ...

sooooooo great

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-americas-game/09000d5d8008f8a0/America-s-Game-1991-Redskins

We have had first and goal 6 times this season, that's 24 downs. Jim Zorn has called plays for Jason Campbell to throw the ball 4 times. 4! .

It's because we play for field goals, unless it's 4th goal from the 1 or 4th from the 15 and we're in desperation mode, then we run the punter in.

Archived