Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Don't fire Zorn

CRogersGuy

I say demote him. Demote him down to Quarterbacks coach. Yeah, I doubt he'd accept that but it's what he should have been when he first came here. Anyone that says Campbell isn't a better Quarterback since Zorn came here is an idiot. The guy isn't a coach, and certainly not a playcaller, but he knows the quarterback position.

Of course all this should be done at the end of the season. I actually think Zorn should finish the season as Head Coach. We're probably not going anywhere this season, but we have an easy ass schedule and who knows? Maybe the Redskins can string together a few wins and get some momentum and confidence heading into their NFC East games.

And one more thing, people are acting like we lost to the 0-16 Lions from a year ago. We didn't. This years Lions are probably a 5-6 win team.

Give the guy a few more weeks to turn things around. If we fired him now, it's only going to get worse.

As much as I want him outta here I agree with this take. Snyder committed to him and he needs to see this through til the end of the season. Firing Zorn isn't going to help the team.

You aren't going to change the culture here until there is accountability.

Not firing people is tacit confirmation that subpar behavior is acceptable.

Zorn and Blache should both be fired by the of the evening. Whatever happens, it couldn't get any worse. And there would be a message sent. And there HAS to be. There HAS to be some accountability from SOMEONE for being such an embarrassment. We cannot just proceed like it did not happen. SOMEONE has to take the fall.

Of course, the message won't really be sent until Vinny is gone and Danny sells the team. Until them, we won't really turn this thing around.

Zorn and Blache should both be fired by the of the evening. Whatever happens, it couldn't get any worse. And there would be a message sent. And there HAS to be. There HAS to be some accountability from SOMEONE for being such an embarrassment. We cannot just proceed like it did not happen. SOMEONE has to take the fall.

Snyder firing Zorn right now would be an open admission that Snyder has no clue when it comes to hiring coaches.

Therefore, it won't happen.

Zorn is in over his head. His sideline temper tantrums are comical at best and don't seem to motivate the team at all. JC did fine when he was the guy calling the plays. As bad as JC appears to be with terrible touch on his passes and inaccurate throws, his hurry-up-no-zorn-offense has been the only sparks of life we have seen this season. Pull Zorn off of play calling and see how we do before firing him. He may be a great HC, but he's spread thin and trying to do too much.

Zorn is in over his head. His sideline temper tantrums are comical at best and don't seem to motivate the team at all. JC did fine when he was the guy calling the plays. As bad as JC appears to be with terrible touch on his passes and inaccurate throws, his hurry-up-no-zorn-offense has been the only sparks of life we have seen this season. Pull Zorn off of play calling and see how we do before firing him. He may be a great HC, but he's spread thin and trying to do too much.

I do not think Zorn is a good head coach because Zorn is one dimensional. Zorn does not understand the game in its entirety especially when the special teams coach has to tell you when to call timeouts.

Archived