Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

fanhouse.com: Terrell Owens Tweets: Cowboys Have a Tony Romo Problem

tr1

Posted Sep 21, 2009 8:53AM By Michael David Smith (RSS feed)

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2009/09/21/terrell-owens-tweets-cowboys-have-a-tony-Romo sits to pee-problem/

Terrell Owens' new team, the Buffalo Bills, won on Sunday afternoon. His old team, the Dallas Cowboys, lost on Sunday night. And Owens made it home in time not just to watch the Cowboys lose, but to go on Twitter to take a shot at his old quarterback, Tony Romo sits to pee.

Owens re-tweeted a 140-character missive originally written by someone on Twitter named Deidric McGowan, saying, "Dallas just found out they had a T.R. problem not a T.O problem !!" The comment was obviously a reference to Romo sits to pee's 13-of-29, 127-yard, three-interception effort in a loss to the Giants.

It is, of course, no surprise that Owens is ripping Romo sits to pee -- during his NFL career, he's ripped every quarterback he played with at some point or another. And Owens even made a point of going back on Twitter to say later that he didn't want to bash the Cowboys, tweeting, "Look, I'm not gonna say anything bad about the Cowboys, I hate that some of my boys played hard & they lost! Hope my boy [Marion Barber, who suffered a strained quad] is ok!! Nite!"

But while that later tweet made it seem like Owens wanted to make amends, you can bet this isn't the last time we'll read a tweet from Owens in which he takes a shot at the Cowboys. And you can bet the day is coming when Owens will take a shot at the Bills on Twitter as well.

I love how people act like TO is the worst person in football. Let me know when he runs someone over while drunk, shoots himself in the leg with an illegal gun, or starts an organized crime ring. Tony Romo sits to pee lost a big time weapon in TO and it was obvious last night.

I love how people act like TO is the worst person in football. Let me know when he runs someone over while drunk, shoots himself in the leg with an illegal gun, or starts an organized crime ring. Tony Romo sits to pee lost a big time weapon in TO and it was obvious last night.

you're correct he's just immature. He would have looked so much better if he just took the high road regarding Romo sits to pee...

Desty-

In fact he may be the worst person in football. The things you are describing don't happen in football. :D

Not really.. I really dont think the loss of T.O was what made Romo sits to pee play so poorly at all. His throws were off the mark, looked like he was just out of the zone. Wouldnt matter if he still had T.O to throw to, on a majority of his throws he just wasnt giving the recievers catchable balls. He made 2 huge mistakes on picks, the other one was a poor throw, but thats some one in a million ****!

Not having TO had zero to do with the outcome of that game last night. Romo sits to pee still would have played like crap.
T.O. has elevated the level of play of every QB he's ever played with. Just look at how much better Trent Edwards has performed this season. He threw 11 TD's last year, and already has 4 through 2 games. T.O. would have made the Cowboys significantly better simply by stepping on the field last night. I am more than ecstatic that he is no longer in the NFC East.

T.O. has elevated the level of play of every QB he's ever played with. Just look at how much better Trent Edwards has performed this season. He threw 11 TD's last year, and already has 4 through 2 games. T.O. would have made the Cowboys significantly better simply by stepping on the field last night. I am more than ecstatic that he is no longer in the NFC East.

Agreed that he has made them statistically better...BUT...if TO had been on the field we probably woudn't have had 250 yards of rushing. Romo sits to pee probably would have thrown more balls....with more interceptions...and the outcome wouldn't have been as nice for the Cowboys as the game was against Buffalo some years back.

T.O. would have been crying for the ball on the sidelines and our spineless coaches would have tried to appease him. The good news is that we don't have to deal with his post-game childishness after this heartbreaking loss...

Agreed that he has made them statistically better...BUT...if TO had been on the field we probably woudn't have had 250 yards of rushing. Romo sits to pee probably would have thrown more balls....with more interceptions...and the outcome wouldn't have been as nice for the Cowboys as the game was against Buffalo some years back.
Both the 49ers and Eagles won significantly fewer games after T.O. left. And the Bills were one brainless kick returner away from beating the Patriots for the first time in 6 or 7 years. Owens was a major loss for your team. The Cowboys passing offense just isn't scary anymore.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Terrell-Owens-with-nothing-better-to-do-Twitte?urn=nfl,190902

Terrell Owens, with nothing better to do, Twitter-rips Tony Romo sits to pee

By MJD

The Twitter-rip in question, actually, was Terrell Owens(notes) repeating something that someone else said, but it's like my grandmother always told me: When you re-tweet something, it's as good as saying it yourself. Here's the thought on Tony Romo sits to pee that Owens felt it was necessary to pass along:

RT @mcgowanboi: @terrellowens Dallas just found out they had a T.R. problem not a T.O. problem!!

Woooo! Zinger!

Really, Terrell? You want to take shots at Tony Romo sits to pee(notes), who always seemed to treat you pretty well? Yeah, Romo sits to pee had a rough night against the Giants. I'm pretty sure he knows that. I'm pretty sure that about a million other people let him know that.

Would you like it if Romo sits to pee (or McNabb or Garcia or anyone else in the NFL, for that matter) went out of their way to point out that you have five catches and less than one hundred yards in two games with the Bills? Would you like it if Romo sits to pee tweeted that someone named Derek Schouman(notes) has more receptions and yards than you do?

No, you wouldn't. You'd cry for weeks about it and act like the universe has singled you out for the greatest suffering that any human being has ever known.

Just move on, man. You left Dallas, no one seemed to have any hard feelings, and you suckered Buffalo into giving you a lot of money ... why can't that be enough? Take your paychecks, undercontribute, and move on with your life.

I did a Google specific ES search and didn't see this. Pretty funny stuff.

HTTR

Archived