Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Would you rather...follow rule #8 and avoid NNTs? :)

3rdstring

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Would you rather win 9-7 and have a hard fought game against a tough opponent and a proven defense where 9 points is expected such as our 2005 season opener vs. the Bears, or win 9-7 against a team that went 2-14 last season (one win of which was against the Redskins at home), is expecting to repeat a losing record this season, and is coming off a season opening 28-0 loss?

Would you rather score 9 points because your offense was stifled by a great defense, or score 9 points because of inept play calling by your head coach, and even more inept execution of those bad play calls?

Would you rather score 9 points because your offense was stifled by a great defense, or score 9 points because of inept play calling by your head coach, and even more inept execution of those bad play calls?

Exactly. I wouldn't mind if we scored 9 points on the Steelers and won. But the RAMS? Come on.

No question: take the win.

But being excited about it is seriously short range thinking.

Umm yeah I would walk away more happy and satisfied knowing we can score. I'm just disappointed now, even with the win. And judging from the other thread titles I can tell most of you are too. Don't get me wrong, I love the Redskins, that's why I want them to score a respectable amount of points each week.

Archived