Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fire Al Groh Now.

bishtw

Last weeks win was a shock, especially the final score. I felt torn, as I prolly will feel with each victory this year, because I really want this idiot coach gone and I know each win omly prolongs my pain.

This week's game is gonna be funny. Its a race to see which coach is fired first. How bad does Maryland suck that UVA is a 4 point favorite on the road?

Given recent events it's important for Mr. October's team to knock off GT

Go Hoos :paranoid:

What was the news on Simpson? He was injured during the Indiana game and I haven't heard back on his progress. He's probably out for a long time but I'm not sure on that

Given recent events it's important for Mr. October's team to knock off GT

Go Hoos :paranoid:

What was the news on Simpson? He was injured during the Indiana game and I haven't heard back on his progress. He's probably out for a long time but I'm not sure on that

All I know is that he was listed as doubtful prior to the game.

"Mikell Simpson (neck) is listed as doubtful for this week's game against Maryland, Washington Post reports."

Don't be silly, dude. Did you really think that was gonna happen?:chair:

UVA was playing well in October. They had a chance. Red Zone ineptitude cost them this game

I remember when GT fumbled the ball and UVA had it on the GT 25...only got 3 points. Couldn't get any touchdowns which were critical. It was only 13-6 at the half. Then GT pulled away

Next up on the GT upset watch...Wake. If Wake or Duke can't pull the shocker GT likely wins the ACC, and that's bad

UVA would have won if they executed in the redzone, the defense played great but just got wore down. Hey this sounds like the Redskins too!!

Yea, ok.

Looks like Mr. October was ran over today by GT. :hysterical:

Rushing: Georgia Tech 362 Virginia 30 :hysterical:

UVA was playing well in October. They had a chance. Red Zone ineptitude cost them this game

I remember when GT fumbled the ball and UVA had it on the GT 25...only got 3 points. Couldn't get any touchdowns which were critical. It was only 13-6 at the half. Then GT pulled away

Next up on the GT upset watch...Wake. If Wake or Duke can't pull the shocker GT likely wins the ACC, and that's bad

Dude, Virginia had NO chance winning this game. GT also had problems in the red zone in the first half. They usually punch it in every time down there. That's why it was only 7 point game at the half. The real GT and the real UVA showed up in the second half.

Uh, Miami beat Tech. So actually they need Clemson to knock off the Canes. And I don't really understand what's so bad about GT winning the ACC. What's bad is if BC gets to the ACC title game three years in a row. They should just let two Coastal division teams play in the ACC title game.

I'm an idiot. I was actually hyped for the game and semi bought into the only undefeated team in ACC play and so on......It must of totally slipped my mind who is coaching my beloved Cavs..........and I'm the one who started this thread :doh:.

Groh needs to go. Our guys looked like a JV team half the time trying to tackle GT's backs today. More then a few times GT backs were dragging UVA defenders 5-6 yards after contact. Reminded me of Hall on the Redskins. Looks like Groh has adopted the Redskins redzone offense as well :doh:

Football season this year has been a drag on both the college and NFL fronts for me this year. My only enjoyment is that in both it seems that it might finally be the year that both clean out dead weight in the front offices. Fire Al Groh Now...and Take Vinny with you when you have to leave the state!!!

Archived