Kevin Ogletree Dallas Cowboys Wide Receiver

Cedric Peerman Cleveland Browns Running Back

John Phillips Dallas Cowboys Tight End

Tom Santi Indianapolis Colts Tight End

Matt Schaub Houston Texans Quarterback

Clint Sintim New York Giants Linebacker

Jason Snelling Atlanta Falcons Running Back

John St. Clair Cleveland Browns Offensive Tackle

And I said recently. Most of those players I wouldn't consider recent nor top talent. Some are though but I said recent and top talent.

I also mentioned top end talent. Ferguson, Monroe, Albert, and Long, I'd take any of them to build my lines around. VT has some good players in the league, but UVA still edges out in terms of quality of talent playing. Yes, the trend may be towards VT players, who knows.

To the poster who went to UVA but likes VT, sounds like a typical UVA fan. Most just don't seem to care anymore. I have no tie to either school, but I'm probably a better UVA fan than most UVA students/alumni.

I would say though in recent years and looking at the talent coming out of UVA and VT this year, VT is going to edge out UVA in that respect. I see a lot of young talent at Virginia Tech that have the potential to be very high NFL draft picks.

It's unfortunate for us that we lost two excellent candidates from the staff recently, coach London to Richmond and Rocco to Liberty, both have done phenomenal jobs with those programs and, in my opinion, play a big role in the demise of the program the past two seasons.

Well UVA has been any good in a long time but at least we could saw we weren't the bottom of the ACC with that spot being held by the likes of Duke and UNC. Well thank you Al Gorh....tomorrow we are 14 point dogs to the Tar Heels. If (when) we lose tomorrow, go home get a good nights rest and get up Sunday and watch the Skins game. Then if the Skins lose drive by the stadium pick up Blache and Zorn and catch the next flight outta Dulles to West Coast and start looking for HS coaching jobs. Really I don't care where yall go just get the hell outta Va.

Maybe they could hire Jim Zorn :paranoid:

As for the UVA UNC game...UVA seems to own UNC at Scott Stadium but the game isn't being played there so yeah, UNC will probably win. Verica sucks lol...I hear Sewell is starting now. Both of them used to be good lol

I got home from the game a few hours ago and let me tell ya every win in the ACC is something of beauty and makes life good. But the goods times only lasted as long as listening to the postgame radio shows. I couldn't tell you how many times I heard that this win prolly saved Al's job.........ugh. Beating the tar heals should be required not a job saver. I'll never root against UVA but another L would be worth getting rid of the POS.

Archived