Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 2 Insomniac's Thread: Rams @ Redskins

CRobi21

Well at least someone is up with me, i live on the patuxent river, went sailing today at about noon, started their, here I am!

big ups to you ST21 for holding it down

Well I must pass the torch. For I'm bout to lay my head down. Can't believe I lasted this long! I'm gonna have to set my alarm for tomorrow so I get up in time for the game.

See you guys tomorrow! HTTR!

Well I must pass the torch. For I'm bout to lay my head down. Can't believe I lasted this long! I'm gonna have to set my alarm for tomorrow so I get up in time for the game.

See you guys tomorrow! HTTR!

I dont know about you, but i have a really bad feeling about the game tommorow....

I think im going to just go on a bender, if the skins win, PARTY time! If they lose, well, party time anyway drink away the pain, so either way im covered!

I dont know about you, but i have a really bad feeling about the game tommorow....

I think im going to just go on a bender, if the skins win, PARTY time! If they lose, well, party time anyway drink away the pain, so either way im covered!

Really, please wait untill after the game to piss on me. I am just now starting to feel good after the Gnats game. Next 81/2 hrs are for good thoughts:silly:

Really, please wait untill after the game to piss on me. I am just now starting to feel good after the Gnats game. Next 81/2 hrs are for good thoughts:silly:

Well, its hard not too feel good at 4:40 AM EST on Sat. before a skins game, were both obviously hammersteined, i just dont trust this damn team anymore.

Maybe its just me, but everytime the ball is snapped nowadays i get butterflies in my stomach. Yet, when the other team snaps the ball, i think TD. It is what it is, but i need something to feel good abot

Well, were both obviously hammersteined, i just dont trust this damn team anymore.
+1
Maybe its just me, but everytime the ball is snapped nowadays i get butterflies in my stomach. Yet, when the other team snaps the ball, i think TD. It is what it is, but i need something to feel good abot
For the most part I normally feel that way too but I have a good feeling we might look good tomorow, but then again I had the same feeling from last year when we played the rams

+1

For the most part I normally feel that way too but I have a good feeling we might look good tomorow, but then again I had the same feeling from last year when we played the rams

You guys on the damn west coast suck, you have 3 hour advantage:)

Even if we do well, it doesnt mean **** because its a bad team. We wont know if were any good till about week 7-8 IMO.

You guys on the damn west coast suck, you have 3 hour advantage:)
haha when it comes to this thread maybe but we have to get up that much earlier to watch the game :( I'm a night guy
Even if we do well, it doesnt mean **** because its a bad team. We wont know if were any good till about week 7-8 IMO.
Yea I agree to an extent, I Just want to see our offense explode for once even though the team sucks

haha when it comes to this thread maybe but we have to get up that much earlier to watch the game :( I'm a night guy

Yea I agree to an extent, I Just want to see our offense explode for once even though the team sucks

True. You guys have to wake up at like 9am sunday to catch a skins home game, hail to you.

I, too, want to see our offense give it to someone. F this 13-10 ****. Last blowout i recall was vs the 49ers in late 2005. Lets get another one!

BTW mods, i want an Edward Norton avatar. Its 5:43 AM, im stealing soap, i think my name is Tyler Durden. No charge sir.

Archived