Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 2 Insomniac's Thread: Rams @ Redskins

CRobi21

Fellas, I'm sorry but it's as good as a loss. The Skins fortune is tied to how the Terps do (about two-three years worth of history here) the day before and my Terps loss today to a team we shoulda beaten...and lost to last year.

That's all I'm gonna say and well...I feel bad about tomorrow :(

I'll punch you right in the mmmmouth!

I don't know if I qualify as a true insomniac 'cause I work mid's and am up anyway. But, being on the left coast I have an AM start advantage. Process after getting home is:

:ladiesman followed by :hungry: and of course :40oz: then :helmet: :hammer: lambs :point2sky with :pint: & :munchout: until finally :thud: :snore:

Usually by the time I get back it's only a couple of hours till kick off so the wait isn't too bad.

I heard the price was getting knocked down 100$ since they're coming out with an updated version. You're right, still an expensive phone.

The phone is not that expensive but damn that monthly fee you have to keep feeding AT&T is. :doh:

I will wait until Verizon gets the contract. As ATT contract with Apple expires as the end of this year. :)

Fellas, I'm sorry but it's as good as a loss. The Skins fortune is tied to how the Terps do (about two-three years worth of history here) the day before and my Terps loss today to a team we shoulda beaten...and lost to last year.

That's all I'm gonna say and well...I feel bad about tomorrow :(

Keep :chug: and you won't be :cry: by tommorrow

The phone is not that expensive but damn that monthly fee you have to keep feeding AT&T is. :doh:

I will wait until Verizon gets the contract. As ATT contract with Apple expires as the end of this year. :)

Yeah I pay a **** ton with just a regular crappy phone...I can't imagine how much I'd have to pay to have an iphone.

I LOVE being on the west coast where football starts at 10am!!!!!

Yeah I pay a **** ton with just a regular crappy phone...I can't imagine how much I'd have to pay to have an iphone.

I LOVE being on the west coast where football starts at 10am!!!!!

That is why I refuse to pay a company ton of money and be locked in for a 2 year contract minimum.

I decided to go with Boost mobile with unlimited everything for $50. Now if I could hack the iPhone to work on Boost network would be cool as hell. :D

Unlike you we don't have to get up at 9 am to get ready for the game if you are not tailgating. ;)

Got the grill all ready to load into the car, the cooler is already on ice (not gonna melt in this cool weather tonight heh) with sodas, water and some beers. Food is in the fridge ready... tickets and parking pass, check. and 2 packs of smokes (will be 1 by the time i goto sleep lol)

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!! :logo:

Archived