Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What if the skins draft Sam Bradford

redskin301

what if!!!!!!!!!!!!

F bradford. wait for jacory harris.

plus this should go in the 2010 qb thread.

Erroneous.

As for Bradford, remember the last QB we drafted who was recovering from an injury? He's on IR now. I'm not convinced he's going to come back from this shoulder injury as quickly and successfully as everyone seems to think they will.

The best Oklahoma QB graduated from UCLA and his name is Troy Aikman. Has Oklahoma ever produced a quality qb?

So in other words every QB from Michigan is as good as Tom Brady right??? Or every Notre Dame QB is Joe Montana. Well I guess it's a no brainer then, Jimmy Clauson with our first pick. Lets judge things on an individual basis.

I won't totally disagree with that however we saw Jason play last Sunday with decent O-line play and it was unimpressive. We needed to address O-line this past draft but we chose to go all defense. Big mistake in my opinion. We can't wait another year to draft a franchise quarterback.

I was referring to the oline, but if your saying we needed to address the oline this past year but will neglect that again the following year by grabbing a QB then doesn't that still mean we are overlooking the oline?

It doesn't matter if it's Bradford, McCoy or anybody who comes here if we can't protect our QB AND rush block.

Our oline did pretty well on pass protection, but they did a horrible job run blocking, which made us somewhat one demensional. Yes, they were against a stout Dline, but that's no excuse as well as Campbell not perfoming well.

You could make the argument that even a good quarterback can't win with a bad offensive line. Yes, its true that a fast acting quarterback can somewhat temper the failings of a bad line, but I think to greater degree it works in reverse. O Line before quarterback I think is his argument.

Our oline is not that bad

I agree. Moving up from the 7 spot would certainly be easier than from the 20spot. I think that our competition would be the Rams, Broncos, and Seahawks for the best quarterback available.

49ers, Cardinals (Warner's on his way out and Leinart isn't the answer), Vikings (Favre will retire again, then unretire, then retire, then unretire one more time), Panthers

Archived