Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What if the skins draft Sam Bradford

redskin301

How do you even know where we'll be picking? Granted, probably not #1, but who knows?

More than one of our draft picks would be required for us to aquire Bradford. Even with Jason as our quarterback and Zorn as our coach, we will not be picking number one without trading into that spot.

More than one of our draft picks would be required for us to aquire Bradford. Even with Jason as our quarterback and Zorn as our coach, we will not be picking number one without trading into that spot.

I agree...but you just never know.

What if we're picking 7th somehow...it wouldn't take nearly as much to move up as it would if we were picking 20th. Also, what if Detroit is picking 1st? They certainly will have less leverage since they aren't going to draft another QB!

I agree...but you just never know.

What if we're picking 7th somehow...it wouldn't take nearly as much to move up as it would if we were picking 20th. Also, what if Detroit is picking 1st? They certainly will have less leverage since they aren't going to draft another QB!

I agree. Moving up from the 7 spot would certainly be easier than from the 20spot. I think that our competition would be the Rams, Broncos, and Seahawks for the best quarterback available.

If were drafting Sam Bradford, or any other QB of his ilk, then chances are we've either had a catastrophically bad season to get one of the top few picks, (which, given the way our D always keeps in games, likely won't result in anything less than an around .500 year); or we've doubtless had to trade away multiple high picks to move up and get him.

I think I'd have mixed emotions.

On the one hand, I'd be real happy that we'd snagged a kid I believe will have a real sound pro career for somebody, but on the other, I'd be real frustrated at the picks we'd used to get him limiting our chances of fixing other glaring needs on this team, most notably the front five protecting Bradford or whomever, and the depth behind that.

Hail.

I think we have bigger concerns than QB to draft as our 1st rounder.

If zorn goes, i hope the FO lets the new coach take over his inaugural draft and draft the players he thinks he needs. Get everyone on the same page!

What position do you feel needs to be adressed more than QB ?

What position do you feel needs to be adressed more than QB ?

You could make the argument that even a good quarterback can't win with a bad offensive line. Yes, its true that a fast acting quarterback can somewhat temper the failings of a bad line, but I think to greater degree it works in reverse. O Line before quarterback I think is his argument.

You could make the argument that even a good quarterback can't win with a bad offensive line. Yes, its true that a fast acting quarterback can somewhat temper the failings of a bad line, but I think to greater degree it works in reverse. O Line before quarterback I think is his argument.

I won't totally disagree with that however we saw Jason play last Sunday with decent O-line play and it was unimpressive. We needed to address O-line this past draft but we chose to go all defense. Big mistake in my opinion. We can't wait another year to draft a franchise quarterback.

I would prefer Colt McCoy personaly. I think the guy has more talent. He can run, he can pass he just seems like a gamer to me.

I agree so far I have been pro McCoy, I think hes the most talented from what I have seen atleast. I would love to have him as a skin next year.

He is the perfect West Coast Offense QB...but I still think Campbell will pan out. I was very impressed with Bradfords accuracy whenever I've seen him play. He gets the ball out very quick as well. Zorn could turn him into a superstar.

If we're picking high enough to get Bradford, Zorn won't be here.

Archived