Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Challenge to the 12th Man: STC Thread (Rams)

Walking Deadman

If that's how you feel then I know of 2 things that can change the atmosphere at FedEx:

1: Get you and all your Redskins fan friends to the games and keep the tickets out of the opposing teams fans hands.

2: When the Redskins start winning!

Until one or both of those happen please stay out of a thread meant to celebrate being a fan AND being at the games to support the team that we all root for.

Thanks!

Looking forward to seeing that video. Think it would be possible for you to get me a nice copy of the "unleash hell" portion? Best I could find was the one in my post taped off a TV.

A roof on Fedex Field would help also:D

The 'sore throat crew' is kind of an unfortunate nickname.... ;)

The Rams just played in Seattle, easily the loudest stadium in American sports, so even if you guys get real loud it'll still be easier for the Rams then last week! They designed that stadium in Seattle specifically to amplify the crowds acoustics to the field, pretty smart even though I hate the Seachickens.

Go Rams!

Not true, the stadiium was not specifically designed to retain the crowd noise. The open North end of the stadium has metal bleacher seats which reflects much of the noise back onto the field. Ask anyone familiar with the old RFK how well that works.

The designers have been asked about this on many occassions and they have always maintained that any additional bonus that the stadium gives to the crowd was not designed in.

The main reason that it is loud is because it is a very loud crowd. Period.

14 hours 57 minutes :logo:

Archived