Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Challenge to the 12th Man: STC Thread (Rams)

Walking Deadman

Here we go.......

*** Only one thing to say and I'll let the General tell ya ***

Oh I'm bringing my HD camcorder to that game. I'm gonna make sure to record the intro before the Redskins come out. That video, along with the unleash hell video pumps me up.

Gonna be nice capturing some 12th man noise and hopefully some bombs / big runs.

For a 90K stadium, FedEx is pretty weak. Too many non-Skins fans polluting the place, plus 20K+ luxury seats that are too busy stuffing their face with crudites and chatting, to make noise on third down.

If that's how you feel then I know of 2 things that can change the atmosphere at FedEx:

1: Get you and all your Redskins fan friends to the games and keep the tickets out of the opposing teams fans hands.

2: When the Redskins start winning!

Until one or both of those happen please stay out of a thread meant to celebrate being a fan AND being at the games to support the team that we all root for.

Thanks!

Oh I'm bringing my HD camcorder to that game. I'm gonna make sure to record the intro before the Redskins come out. That video, along with the unleash hell video pumps me up.

Gonna be nice capturing some 12th man noise and hopefully some bombs / big runs.

Looking forward to seeing that video. Think it would be possible for you to get me a nice copy of the "unleash hell" portion? Best I could find was the one in my post taped off a TV.

You can chaulk 138 up on that list. My wife and I will be there, and loud! HAIL!

I will be right there with you in 138 with my wife and two friends. Unfortunately its only for one game but what can you do? We will definitely be loud so that wont be an issue! My wife will be losing her mind since it will be her first game ha

You're such a cute little troll.

When you root for a team that really is a pathetic excuse for, well, anything, then it's highly amusing to see one of them try to infiltrate ES.

Don't mess with the big boys. You will get hurt.:evilg:

You never mess with a guy named Toe Jam.

Archived