Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mike Sellers Contract Extension

Skinz248

Is it still considered a change of pace back if the change of pace back has a significantly slower pace than the man he is changing the pace of? Maybe we should give it a try and catch some defenses off guard.

Seriously, though, congrats to one of the meanest looking ****ers on our team.

I just hope the redskins have a contract ready for BOTH carlos and Rocky too. Hate to see those two go

I don't know if they will want to put long-term money on either of those guys unless they come as a reasonable price. You have Rogers who is solid but has stone hands...he may want top dollar cornerback money and he just isn't worth it.

Rocky has big questions about his knees, i think we can re-sign Rocky for a reasonable long-term amount though. Rogers i think the skins are ready to let him walk in FA if he gets there.

I just hope the redskins have a contract ready for BOTH carlos and Rocky too. Hate to see those two go

I agree completely. I just wish Carlos could learn to catch one of these days. I think if he ever does get an INT he will be so suprised he wouldnt know what to do with it though.

I don't know if they will want to put long-term money on either of those guys unless they come as a reasonable price. You have Rogers who is solid but has stone hands...he may want top dollar cornerback money and he just isn't worth it.

Rocky has big questions about his knees, i think we can re-sign Rocky for a reasonable long-term amount though. Rogers i think the skins are ready to let him walk in FA if he gets there.

Rocky looked like he was in on every play on Sunday. Give credit to the man he has come around. So much that we don't even have a LB "behind" him on the depth chart.

I disagree...

No one is talking about carlos this week because he played well and rocky was in on every play. They should sign both before they hit the market or than the redskins will have to shell out big bucks to make them stay. I think the skins can sign them on the cheap. Besides I'm not talking about a huge contract just extension for a couple of years. I would hate carlos or rocky to be the next Ryan clark or Pierce

This is an example of Snyder taking care of his own. I am very pleased with Snyders decision to give Sellers what he was asking for. very pleased with his decision, i saw it as unexpected... I really didn't think we were going to extend him.

Sellers is exciting to watch, but I don't think he's smart enough.

He's screwed up multiple times in getting into the right position (and stupidly argued about it), he gets over-excited and does stupid things on numerous occasions (case in point last Sunday trying to field a kickoff, that was dumb and he is high-risk for fumbling in those cases).

If he plays a bit smarter, he's easily one of the best fullbacks in the league. I hope that's what we see, but I'm not holding my breath.

This is basically to shut his trap. We will most likely draft his replacement within the next 2 years.

We already did. Eddie Williams the FB we have on our practice squad. He may not be as huge yet- but he has sure hands, a great blocker. Just needs a bit more experience. (and I'm a bit biased that he went to Univ. of Idaho:silly:)

We already did. Eddie Williams the FB we have on our practice squad. He may not be as huge yet- but he has sure hands, a great blocker. Just needs a bit more experience. (and I'm a bit biased that he went to Univ. of Idaho:silly:)

To me Williams is a project and doesn't fit the mold of a FB let alone a WCO FB. I hope I'm wrong and we didn't blow a pick on him.

Archived