Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bills CB Ellis Lanksder funny/sad postgame interview

TheGoodBits

Then he looks at the fresh million in his bank account and laughs at the media :)

I doubt a seventh round pick pocketed a million yet. Took guts on his part to stand up there knowing he would stutter. Hopefully the Bills PR department works with him to try to help him out a bit. I also hope the reporters are responsible enough not to try to embaress him if he gets up there again.

Yeah, sounds like a speech problem. I mean, there's no way someone says "like um" that many times. Not all stuttering chops up words, sometimes people get stuck like a record on a phrase or word (while saying the phrase completely.)

I hope he made the team, he was very polite to the person asking the question.

I hope he made the team, he was very polite to the person asking the question.

Looks like he did make the team - http://www.nfl.com/players/ellislankster/profile?id=LAN676799

Good for him! He deserves a lot of credit for doing the interview knowing he has a speech impediment.

I grew up with a lisp and use to get made fun of quit a bit. This of course got me into a lot fights. As an adult I decided to take it head on and I no longer have a lisp. I now work in sales - A career in which you rely on good speaking skills.

I'm sure Lankster can overcome his stuttering issue just as I overcame my lisp. If he can make the NFL, he can beat this.

So a shot out to my "Speech Impediment Brother from another Mother" - I got your back! :silly:

• 2 months later...

Archived