Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chad Dukes needs to get FIRED from 106.7!!

SeanTaylorINOURHearts

I am sick and tired of hearing Chad Dukes's ignorant comments on the Lavar Arrington Show. This prick makes the more stupidest things ever on radio. We ALL know that Lavar makes the show and if it wasn't from him NO ONE would ever listen to Chad "FAT ASS" Dukes.

106.7 needs to fire him and the show needs to be Lavar Arrington and Brian Mitchell...

I am sick and tired of hearing Chad Dukes's ignorant comments on the Lavar Arrington Show. This prick makes the more stupidest things ever on radio. We ALL know that Lavar makes the show and if it wasn't from him NO ONE would ever listen to Chad "FAT ASS" Dukes.

106.7 needs to fire him and the show needs to be Lavar Arrington and Brian Mitchell...

So what did he say?

I liked the Big O and Dukes show. I liked having people on the radio talking about nerdy **** like video games and movies, I liked their discussions of certain topics though I almost always disagreed with something stupid Dukes said.

He isn't a sports guy. He was the guy who would go on stupid rants that were sometimes funny and Oscar would calm him down and keep the show moving forward. I moved out of the area in August but I would be willing to bet the chemistry between him and Lavar is still such that he sits there and makes bitter sounding stupid comments while Lavar disagrees slightly with his own hair brained thoughts and opinions.

This prick makes the more stupidest things ever on radio. .

Hold on wait.... what? How is babby formed?

I used to not like Dukes, but it is his job to top Lavar off and cause a frenzy in the callers and spur debate. he does his job very well and I think he keeps the show moving.

I like Lavar, and Dukes is growing on me. he needs to say some risky, cutting edge stuff to get everyone riled up. Its a page out of Colin Cowturds book.

The show is good and the interviews are better then anything on 980AM. If Dukes could handle the caller making a good point, he would be a lot better, but its still good radio in my opinion. Since they have come on I havent switched the dial back to 980.

I think the absolute best would be Lavar, Lurch and Smoot from 14:00 - 18:00. That would rock the radio air waves and would absolutely punish 980. best cast ever.

He's trying to be edgy. That's his schtick. If he can bash the Skins right now, he can keep his "edge" until the Skins prove him wrong. Once the Skins win again, he will be on their nuts because he was simply being a "realist" not bahsing the Skins on the regular.

Is it out of the question? We can't score points.

In the same week that teams lost ugly (28-0, 12-7, etc.) vs. much worse teams than we did, it's a pretty ignorant statement.

Like I said, he's very reactive like 95% of DC sports fans. He'll use cliches and just say things that are popular at the time with no basis for what he's talking about.

Hold on wait.... what? How is babby formed?

I used to not like Dukes, but it is his job to top Lavar off and cause a frenzy in the callers and spur debate. he does his job very well and I think he keeps the show moving.

I like Lavar, and Dukes is growing on me. he needs to say some risky, cutting edge stuff to get everyone riled up. Its a page out of Colin Cowturds book.

The show is good and the interviews are better then anything on 980AM. If Dukes could handle the caller making a good point, he would be a lot better, but its still good radio in my opinion. Since they have come on I havent switched the dial back to 980.

I think the absolute best would be Lavar, Lurch and Smoot from 14:00 - 18:00. That would rock the radio air waves and would absolutely punish 980. best cast ever.

Lavar, Mitchell and Smoot

Here we go again. Someone says something negative about the Skins and the attack dogs are out. Hey I heard JB on the Junkies attack the Skins as well. FIRE THE JUNKES except EB then :doh:

You guys have you own radio station (actually multiple stations) where you can listen to the Skins through the rose colored glasses that you fans are desparate to hear. Or just wait until later on today and watch the Larry Michael show on Comcast. I am sure he will convince you about how great this team is and how close they came to win.

When did Skins fans start acting like Cowboys fans. I guess the same time Richie Rich wanted to be Jerry Jones.

I echo some of you guys, he's a decent faux shock jock, but he's abysmal as a sports talk guy...there are several area guys out there who have the sports talk background and can communicate (Koken for one). Throw in Koken and have him juggle Lavar and BMitch...some folks might not like it, but you would have the energy and jock-talk that Lavar and Bmitch brings, with an intelligent sportstalk guy who knows what he's talking about.

Having Dukes around is almost playing to the original fanbase, telling them, "hey, we've kept the Junkies AND Dukes, it's like the old JFK, but just a little different." It's kinda patronizing when you think of it that way.

Here we go again. Someone says something negative about the Skins and the attack dogs are out. Hey I heard JB on the Junkies attack the Skins as well. FIRE THE JUNKES except EB then :doh:

You guys have you own radio station (actually multiple stations) where you can listen to the Skins through the rose colored glasses that you fans are desparate to hear. Or just wait until later on today and watch the Larry Michael show on Comcast. I am sure he will convince you about how great this team is and how close they came to win.

When did Skins fans start acting like Cowboys fans. I guess the same time Richie Rich wanted to be Jerry Jones.

That's not why I dislike him. He doesn't even criticize the team in an educated manner.

"Snyder sucks" and "The O sucks" adds no value.

Dukes can have glowing things to say about the skins...I still wouldn't be a fan...he just isn't a sports talk broadcaster, nothing against him personally.

But you do have a point about Larry Michaels...it could always be worse.

His statement isnt that out of line and he's pretty much looking at last season too - we finished 28th.. that's as close to the bottom as you get without banging into it. Any offense that scores less points than the Lions over 16 games - you can make a claim it's the worst and you shouldnt be lynched for it.

It has nothing to with saying anything negative about the Redskins. Lavar says plenty of things negative against them, but its thoughtful comments that make actual sense. Chad is like the ignorant sports fan in the barbershop that never has any stats to back up what he says. All Chad does it hang up on callers when the disagree with him and start yelling at the top of his lungs like a big fat baby.

Archived