Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Classic skins............

bigdoublebass

I can only describe it as classic skins......... they are the only ones who make me feel like this on the weekly basis. But for some reason after all the 36-0 losses to the giants or the 54-7 losses to the pats.. I think of brunnel connecting to moss for two TD in under 2 min. and i just cant wait for next Sunday.. But the moments where Jason throws a pick 3 yards past the line of scrimmage i can only describe those as Classic Skins. the feeling you get when you know no matter what the score is we can lose it in the worse way possible, Its just classic Skins.

I'm not too worried about it, we went up against the number 1 D line in the league and got beat. Campbell made some stupid passes here and there, but over all this game can't be blamed on him. Our D was getting roasted more than Campbell made bad decisions.

Should have stuck with the 2 minute drills, we went right down the field on the Giants before half time and before the end of the game.

Play calling for this team is atrocious at times. I sometimes question Jim Zorns calls.

For me the most classic part of today's game is how the Redskins managed to not only make the opposing team look average, but they even go as far as to keep the game close, only to look befuddled at how to tie the game or make a real contest of the game in the end.

I may be in the minority, but a blowout is a blowout and you can get over those much faster then games where it seems like lack of execution on key plays kept the team from winning.

I'm not too worried about it, we went up against the number 1 D line in the league and got beat. Campbell made some stupid passes here and there, but over all this game can't be blamed on him. Our D was getting roasted more than Campbell made bad decisions.

Should have stuck with the 2 minute drills, we went right down the field on the Giants before half time and before the end of the game.

Play calling for this team is atrocious at times. I sometimes question Jim Zorns calls.

lol this guy. yeah you're right man. don't blame jc. he's only been in they system a short time. didn't he on his own give the ball away twice which resulted in 14 points? damn if that doesn't happen, we win? yes he's amazing. if the nfl implimented a play for money policy jc would be paying washington to play.

For me the most classic part of today's game is how the Redskins managed to not only make the opposing team look average, but they even go as far as to keep the game close, only to look befuddled at how to tie the game or make a real contest of the game in the end.

I may be in the minority, but a blowout is a blowout and you can get over those much faster then games where it seems like lack of execution on key plays kept the team from winning.

Giants have number rated defense

a good Q.b.

a good offense

a good front office

When will the Skins? That is the classic part and what bugs every skins fan out there we are tired of medicore year after year.

It was typical skins. A lot of the problems we had today have been around for at least 5 years. Conservative play calling, Campbell failing to come through, Moss dissapearing, the d giving up crucial plays, stupid personal fouls (Landry showed flashes of early Sean Taylor in both good and bad ways.)

I really thought it was going to get uglier than it did and the final score did not reflect how much we were out played. I can't believe they managed to cover the spread the way it looked. And the semi comeback, too little too late, was classic skins as well.

The bright side is that we have a home game next week against a bad team that got dominated today. We have to win it. I'll bet we do. But if we don't?

Well, that'd be classic skins as well.

Archived