Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Classic skins............

bigdoublebass

lol this guy. yeah you're right man. don't blame jc. he's only been in they system a short time. didn't he on his own give the ball away twice which resulted in 14 points? damn if that doesn't happen, we win? yes he's amazing. if the nfl implimented a play for money policy jc would be paying washington to play.

I must have missed where I said that and used / made those excuses.

14 points, that's weird I only remember him giving them 7 and that's because it was taken back for a TD. The ball that was intercepted was given back to us because of Mannings fumble.

Unfortunately that drive they ended up stripping us for a TD. While yes, Campbell should have gotten out and or stepped up in the pocket, the line needs to give him enough time to throw the deep ball (looks like Zorn is gonna have to change our game plan like last season due to the line not blocking long enough). I blame it 50/50 on him and the line.

We win if Smoot stops the 3rd down pass to Manningham and if Hall pushes him out thanks to the line working for him. Guess we need to cut both of them too?

It's just one loss, we played against one hell of a defense and got beat. When the other team plays to win and we play mediocre, we lose.

i love how the administrator blcoked me from posting the truth. CAMPBELL IS NO GOOD.

GOING TO THE RAMS GAME AND WILL BOO CAMPBELL EVERY TIME HE PLAYS LIKE A BUTT

Booing your own team is what Philly fans do, please don't go down that path. It's one thing to criticize it's another to purposely go to a game and boo your team. :doh:

Great thread. I had to give a little thought what 'Classic Skins' means to me.... and this scenario didn't happen that much last year, but from 1994-2007 this is what it means to me.

Losing the game on a last-second field goal make by the opposition or a last-second Washington miss... Classic Skins!

I can only describe it as classic skins......... they are the only ones who make me feel like this on the weekly basis. But for some reason after all the 36-0 losses to the giants or the 54-7 losses to the pats..

Are you crazy? Our defense was MUCH better against the Patriots...we only allowed 52 points...not 54...lol

For me the most classic part of today's game is how the Redskins managed to not only make the opposing team look average, but they even go as far as to keep the game close, only to look befuddled at how to tie the game or make a real contest of the game in the end.

I may be in the minority, but a blowout is a blowout and you can get over those much faster then games where it seems like lack of execution on key plays kept the team from winning.

The Skins were never in this game. The score doesn't tell the truth of what occurred on the field.

Archived