Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ashburn/Herndon/Reston skins bars?

hunterx

I am recently coming back home from being in FL for a few years and am trying to get a grasp on 'Skins bars in my area. The bar I went to in FL was great, with every game on and they actually had little speakers on tables which you could adjust depending on which game you wanted to hear.

Any bar like that in the Dulles airport area?

I am recently coming back home from being in FL for a few years and am trying to get a grasp on 'Skins bars in my area. The bar I went to in FL was great, with every game on and they actually had little speakers on tables which you could adjust depending on which game you wanted to hear.

Any bar like that in the Dulles airport area?

I'm in a similar boat as this guy (although I have saved myself from Philly). Any bars near Tyson's Corner?

Ashburn:

Finnegans (last known as Kirkpatricks)... Redskins Fans and even occasional redskins frequent this bar

Original Steakhouse & Sports Theatre ... Same as above

I definitely agree with the Original Steakhouse. Projection screens all around the bar and lots of hot girls wearing Skins jerseys. You can't go wrong.

Glory Days is also pretty decent and a similar setup, but there are usually lots of other teams' fans there and multiple games being shown at the same time. They have a pretty new on in Ashburn, one in Reston and one in Centreville.

I never guessed Mediterranean Breeze was a sports bar too, didn't see too many tvs there. It's a nice place with great food though.

For more of a dive place in Herndon, try Jimmy's Old Town Tavern. Although it's also a big Bills fan hangout, but they do say they broadcast both Bills and Redskins every week.

Ashburn I will agree with the Steakhouse, it has like 10 huge ass projection screens everywhre you look, and during Skins games 8 of them have the game on

Finnegans is good atmosphere, but the tv placement is bad, but they do have a huge ass projection screen at one end

Glory Daze is really good too, they have a huge projection screen right behind the bar so everyone can see it perfectly, also I recommend the buffalo shrimp

for those closer to the beltway in northern virginia there's a Glory Days near fairfax circle

there's an old place called Grevey's at the corner of Gallows Road and Rt 50 that has 17 inch flat screens at every table

supposedly the new Velocity Five in Falls Church is a big skins bar, but I've never been

and there's a newly reopened bar on Broad Street Rt 7 in Falls Church called Dogwood Tavern, it's under new ownership, has a million TV's and it's much nicer in there now, definitely worth checking out and the crowd is alllll 30 to 50 yr old locals, you wont get many out of town fans there

Archived