Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Deion said we were the #1 most slept on team

Santana_Fan

Nothing much really, but that was just said on Roundtable: 2009 Season Preview on NFL Network. Said we've upgraded, and our defense is great (I think that's the word he used). It was definitely nice to hear that. The others he named were the Panthers, Green Bay, Bears and Saints. Didn't really say much on it afterwards, he just named the TOP 5 teams he felt were being slept on.

I agree with the Saints though.

I just heard that too :) I was shocked as hell to say the least.

I actually think the football stars are aligned in the 2009 Washington Redskins favor.

It's ALL UP to the team to play with discipline and "stay meduim" and the sky's the limit.

Let's go might mighty REDSKINS:)

I think we'll do good this year too. All we need to do is stay healthy in the critical positions. Most importantly, beat the teams that we SHOULD.

Funny thing was, at the end of the show when Irvin, Sanders, Faulk and Mooch were talking about the teams that would represent the AFC & NFC...Irvin said the Cowboys, Faulk said the Giants, and Mooch said the Eagles lol

Funny thing was, at the end of the show when Irvin, Sanders, Faulk and Mooch were talking about the teams that would represent the AFC & NFC...Irvin said the Cowboys, Faulk said the Giants, and Mooch said the Eagles lol

:helmet:<<<< I'm betting it will be the guys wearing this helmet:D

I'm only going to have to drive about 10 miles to see us play in the Super Bowl.

This is OUR year. Paloffs is Sunday. Super Bowl is Sunday. The time is now. Believe

This preseason I saw something from both sides of the ball, that I hadn';t seen. While I'm not runnimg out to buy a Jason Campbell jersey(just yet) I honestly liked what I saw of him this preseason. For the first time since he took over I am optimistic about what he's going to do this year. I love that Malcolm Kelly has stepped up this pre season as well. I also think Marko Mitchell will push Devin Thomas further down the depth chart, if Showtime doesn't get it together. This is a good problem to have. Fred Davis should be another weapon. Cooley,Santana,CP and ARE SHOULD BE FREE TO DO what they do. The O line if healthy will probably be the unsung heroes if our team. These guy took some rightful and not so rightful criticism last year and this offseason. With nothing more than PRIDE to play for. My bet is they will come through BIG TIME. I HEART Hunter the Punter. Suisham should be significantly better. I'm comfortable with Todd Collins coming in if needed. I also think Marcus Mason will help us at some point this year. The special teams looked rough but my fingers are crossed Danny Smith can coach'em up.

Mooch said he thinkd this is the Eagles year to breakthrough. They had been knocking on the door for years. I think this applies to the Redskins. Who have NOT been a truly horrible team,despite the record. We were right there in 2005 and 2007.2009 is the year of the REDSKINS baby:logo:.

:gaintsuck:eaglesuck:dallasuck HTTR:point2sky

Nothing much really, but that was just said on Roundtable: 2009 Season Preview on NFL Network. Said we've upgraded, and our defense is great (I think that's the word he used). It was definitely nice to hear that. The others he named were the Panthers, Green Bay, Bears and Saints. Didn't really say much on it afterwards, he just named the TOP 5 teams he felt were being slept on.

I agree with the Saints though.

I could see any of those teams penetrating the post season. Nice to spoken in the same breath as those teams.

Archived