Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm sure this is nothing new but avatar question...

Phil Lesh

http://www.extremeskins.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_user_profile#faq_vb3_signatures_avatars

What are avatars?

Avatars are small images that people use to identify or distinguish themselves to other forum members. In some cases the administrator will not allow avatars or only allow them for specific members.[highlight] The administrator can also provide some stock avatars people can use, or they can allow members to upload their own custom avatars from their own computers.[/highlight] These avatars will be displayed as part of the user info in posts, as well as in the public profile.

For more information about avatars, please click here.

[highlight] Good Luck. [/highlight]

You forgot to mention that posts in the tailgate don't count. So of all things he could've done to get closer to a Riggins avatar, posting a thread in the tailgate requesting it is meaningless in his quest.

I really can't imagine how many posts I would have if tailgate posts counted. I know I have posted at least 1,000 times since the inception of "tailgates posts don't count!"

I really can't imagine how many posts I would have if tailgate posts counted. I know I have posted at least 1,000 times since the inception of "tailgates posts don't count!"

I'd probably have 8,000-9,000, I think.

edit: it appears I have 500 posts in just the past few months... I guess I'd probably be in the Ring of Fame had tailgate posts counted.

So, is ES now hosting people's avatars on photobucket? I'm seeing a bunch of people who's avatar is "bandwidth limit exceeded: Photobucket".

I don't know why it's doing that. Mine says it but I'm using one of their avatars. Between the search function, broken rating system and that, they have a few things to fix.

So, is ES now hosting people's avatars on photobucket? I'm seeing a bunch of people who's avatar is "bandwidth limit exceeded: Photobucket".

I know. :)

Somehow yesterday, certain avatars got hotlinked to one of my PhotoBucket accounts that I use to test certain graphics out on. With a game tomorrow & travel, we should have it fixed within the next few days.

Archived